The “They’re really going to have a World Cup in QATAR?” Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd just love world football to grow some balls and every FA agree to not got to the world cup given Qatar's ethical background.
I'd love if they ghosted it, but sadly that would fuck the people who spend thousands to travel to watch the tournament. The time to refuse was when this despicable thing was announced. But FAs are just 2 bit amateur politicians running scared from the real politicians who are deep in bed with these disgusting cunts because of their oil.

Think a lot of people who live and love football won’t be following this World Cup.
I won't watch a minute of it, nor click on an article related to it. I'm pretty much that way with anything related to FIFA these days, the whole organization is corrupt down through the continental organizations and the individual FAs. I wish I could make myself give up on the CL, as well.

I won't watch a minute of it, nor click on an article related to it. I'm pretty much that way with anything related to FIFA these days, the whole organization is corrupt down through the continental organizations and the individual FAs. I wish I could make myself give up on the CL, as well.
This weekends games were in support of rainbow laces all about promoting inclusion for all people in football regardless of their sexual orientation. Later in November, the FA will take the national team to play in a tournament where (as the tweet above shows) gay people are not welcome

I wont be watching a minute of this, but I'm sure the football authorities in this country will be quick to remind me how to act and behave at Premier league matches, guess its easy to preach to the conerverted. What an opportunity the FA have missed to really make a stand against homophobia and corruption but then again it's a lot of money to lose which tells me all I need to know about the patronising nature of people that run football. And David Beckham is promoting it so it must be OK

This weekends games were in support of rainbow laces all about promoting inclusion for all people in football regardless of their sexual orientation. Later in November, the FA will take the national team to play in a tournament where (as the tweet above shows) gay people are not welcome

I wont be watching a minute of this, but I'm sure the football authorities in this country will be quick to remind me how to act and behave at Premier league matches, guess its easy to preach to the conerverted. What an opportunity the FA have missed to really make a stand against homophobia and corruption but then again it's a lot of money to lose which tells me all I need to know about the patronising nature of people that run football. And David Beckham is promoting it so it must be OK
Truly pathetic on everyone involved, head of FIFA down to individual players. FIFPro threatened to boycott if it's players were subjected to the Qatar summer heat. But since it was just the asian slave labor forced to work in the Qatar summer heat to build the stadiums, it's ok.

I'd love if they ghosted it, but sadly that would fuck the people who spend thousands to travel to watch the tournament. The time to refuse was when this despicable thing was announced. But FAs are just 2 bit amateur politicians running scared from the real politicians who are deep in bed with these disgusting cunts because of their oil.
Anyone who spent money to travel to Qatar and support this tournament deserves to lose thousands.

Remember how much backlash there was from fans and former players over the announcement of the European Super League? There should have been a similar response to this World Cup.

Back
Top Bottom