The Merseyside Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It'll be 10 years to the day tomorrow when Everton last beat Liverpool in the league.

But its 1 win in 14 years in the league that they've done it. Shocking record for a Derby really.

Good luck to them. I hope they win it. I know it'll extend their lead at the top but 2 losses on the bounce for Liverpool would be great and unheard of in recent years.

I'm hoping for a bit of this sort of thing at all Saturdays games myself...

asteroid-impact-earth_resize_md.jpg

A game I have no interest in, unlike other city derbies in this country.

However, today I will be watching as my new phone contract gives me BT Sport access so after years of suffering with crap streams, I now only have to be concerned with being a minute or so behind live play but at least legal. I’ve arrived. I’m part of the Establishment.

3-1 Everton

Come on Everton. Fuck Liverpool - hope they get battered. Such a shame no crowd as would be intense. Not concerned about their league points this early in the season - way more important to slow down Liverpool if we have aspirations to leapfrog them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom