The Mighty Spurs - Swansea of Wales

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good performance and great result. Am I unreasonable for bring a tiny bit peeved we let in their 1 goal? :lennon:

The one sub I didn't quite get was Siggy - not a holding midfielder but also not pacy enough for counter-attacking. Splitting hairs in any case, great job by Timmy and the boys.

a5SPh9i.jpg

MbaQr.png

Do you actually believe the utter guff you post or is it just you on the wind up?

the bloke got a serious injury and was out for like 2 months or somethin

He was back from injury for the Hull cup game and was on the bench all game.
He didnt make the squad for Everton
He played an hour against Sheriff
Dropped from the Squad for Newcastle
Dropped from the squad for City away (for Holtby)
90 minutes against Tromso
Un-used sub against Utd
45 minutes against Fulham

Then he got 90 minutes against Sunderland Anzi and Pool.....because we needed a CB

Try researching before you spout shit

Just a quick request.... can we PLEASE stop all the Timmy/Ade hate on here now??

These two have (not quite single-handedly, but you get the idea) helped turned our season around...
So whether you like them or not... whether they played for/supported the Arse in previous lives, I couldn't give a Nun's rancid healed over gash...
...truth is, they're doing it for Spurs right now... and I for one am glad of that!

Timmy Sherwood's Blue'n'White Army!

There, I said it!

Last edited:
Good performance and great result. Am I unreasonable for bring a tiny bit peeved we let in their 1 goal? :lennon:

The one sub I didn't quite get was Siggy - not a holding midfielder but also not pacy enough for counter-attacking. Splitting hairs in any case, great job by Timmy and the boys.

Yet he set Danny away to set up ade's 2nd and was involved in the build up for dembeles miss. Good call from Timmy imo

well, at the risk of wrath and ridicule, today I had fish finger sarnies with lettuce & lashings of mayo,
6353_3_380.jpg

watched us win 3-1 away from home

and had pickled onion monster munch
monster.jpg

all that's missing is a blow job

any volunteers?

Back
Top Bottom