THE MIGHTY SPURS v Colchester United FC (AWAY) - 30/01 - FA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On our day I think we can beat anyone in a cup final. It's just about negotiating it there with minimal injuries and effort.
So cliche about us. We lost to the Chaves last season after getting an easy draw in the Semi. Lets beat whoever is next and then thereafter. We need to stop thinking this way and just get on with it.

Best you can hope for is a home draw. We don't need replays at this stage of the season but it is always better to be in the cup than out of it. Win the next one and its the Quarter Finals!
Btw, I was interviewed after the game yesterday by Spurs TV. :levylol:

CVtvjP9UwAAj-U2.jpg

Maybe the forum should do this. Clear the air.

The one on the left in the first round please.

I see therealITK has been consigned to the sinbin.
I need to ask you guys who were responsible why that should be the case?
Ok, he presents an opinion contrary to the party line but isn't what's needed to promulgate debate?
Pain in the the proverbial maybe, if so put him on ignore but to suppress opinion is not healthy.

You missed the "that" between isn't and what's.

Back
Top Bottom