The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I have a mate at work who is a Villa fan and he reckons that no one can enjoy watching us at the minute but I think that's shit. I'm loving us at the minute, we have a squad who can see out games. The confidence going into games is something we haven't had for years. A solid defence with players we have got is amazing. Really exciting watching this team now. Such a shame we can't be there in person.

Bored out of my mind watching that tbh. Lot more productive working

Honestly don’t know how I would feel watching that live. But if I left my seat early I could meet my mates in the south stand bar and celebrate. I think that would be more fun than freeze in my seat while having stewards telling me to sit down repeatedly.

Maybe feel different there. Maybe not.
It’s a marathon for the title , I think looking back on it now we just saved our energy second half , gave them the ball and just chilled out , might not be great to watch live granted but come may if we win the league who cares?

Barely moved from first gear. When we did try we scored and then sat back. Big options for a more gung-ho approach on the bench but...as we were 2-0 up, why bother. Let the players stroll around for the 90.

Big game against a decent Antwerp on Thursday; can't waste energy on the fodder. :chicco:

Last edited:
It’s a marathon for the title , I think looking back on it now we just saved our energy second half , gave them the ball and just chilled out , might not be great to watch live granted but come may if we win the league who cares?
This 100%. They were toothless as fuck. Hugo had one decent save to make all match. Why waste energy against a team that was already beaten? Against United, Jose had a point to prove and we ran riot. Lesson to them for sacking him.
He schooled Arteta gently today. Have the ball. Let’s see what you can do with it while we have a breather. Men v Boys today in all departments.
It might not be everyone’s cup of tea to watch, but we dominated the game without dominating possession. That is Mourinho’s art.

Hope all these mysterious injuries are mind games.
Hearing Lloris now might be a doubt.
Better not be the spurs curse again, least this time with the spurs doc I know who the medical staff are - fucking sheep shagging New Zealander, I’m coming for ya.
Pumped for this lads, doing my habitual no wank weekend so when Sonny and Kane bang a few in I’ll have a big load to blow.
Yidddo

Fucking suck it you dumb goon mother fucky cunty wankers
Thats a mild celebration, juice it up! :llorishowudoin:

Back
Top Bottom