The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great performance first half. Atkinson been inconsistent, he better not do something moronic in the second (unless in our favour, which I'll accept)

:kaneear: (I wanted a Danny Rose to go with that, why don't we have one???)

Playing well. Most of the lads seem up for it. Ref needs to man up on some of the minor calls (always going there way). Giroud getting wound up hopefully he lashed out.
Son to come on at some stage.
COYS

Re streams....you guys need to find your own streams...if you ask somebody to provide a link then almost certainly that stream will go down because the source (server) will not cope with increased load.

Lovely first half. Spurs had a majority of the better chances. They gotta come out aggressive in the 2H vs parking the bus. A second Spurs goal is a must

Been absent a while after the recent birth of my second kiddo, but I just have to check in. I think this full strength team (ours) might be the best unit in the league. Let's see how we hold up in the 2nd half, playing in our 3rd game in 7 days. I think we've got this in the bag, we are dominating the midfield. Fuck these cunts, COYFS!!

:walker-scream:

Ace Stream never worked for me, always buffering. Thanks anyway, found a Flash stream.

Shame. It requires a stable good connection as its peer to peer (like torrents). Increasing the connection numbers in the acestream settings to something higher can help. Wifi + laptot dont always cut it if thats what you are using. I heard some people buffer it for 3-5mins and then it runs smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom