The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The look of Diers face says it all. Giroud you diving CUNT!

CTT2Q6fW4AADd6b.jpg
More like; "You sad, sad little man... I pity you, cunt!"

Spurs probably should've buried that game but failed to get that second goal. Being fair, after that Woolwich goal, probably make the same argument for Woolwich. Tie seems fair for me and absolutely entertaining NL derby

Big picture. Solid away point at Emirates during a weekend which pool and Chelsea lost. Top4 very realistic if spurs can stay healthy and Kane can continue banging out goals.
You like Lamela now init babe?

:allitongue:

...and you think they don't know that?
For once they might actually be shitting it when they come to The Lane... sometimes, there are more than points at stake.

We gave them a fucking footballing lesson in teamwork and togetherness, and crow as they might about claiming back a point against 'Little insignificant Spurs' they'll know there has been a seismic shift in North London... one which they can no longer control.
They were never gonna win that game...

But tonight, they'll be happy with the point... whilst we're disappointed with the point ... and that's the point!

THE FACERE IS WITH US PEOPLE... BELIEVE ME!

Dude - everything you have said is correct - but it doesn't change the fact that our performance should have bought home 3 points, not just 1.

I honestly don't remember an Woolwich away game where we were so convincingly the better team.

Yeah thanks for the disagree scott scott You were one of the cunts I was referring to. At least you know what you are
i never said sack anyone actually.
we just had a great away performance against Woolwich & yet again u bring up sammy & talk about him.
let it go. enjoy the performance & pt we gained.
anyway. not going argue with u. i cant relate to someone who is thinking & chatting about sammy after that great performance. bye

Dude - everything you have said is correct - bug it doesn't change the fact that our performance should have bought home 3 points, not just 1.

I honestly don't remember an Woolwich away game where we were so convincingly the better team.

Yeah, maybe, but I distinctly remember games where we were their bitches and came away with a 5-2 tonking (twice!) Walking out of that shithole with the upper hand is what's important... whether we have the points to back it up or not... they'll know they got lucky with a draw... a draw! How many times have we had to simply hold our hands up and say they were the better team? Whilst they wank on about being in their cunting shit-shadow?
Not tonight my friend. We were streets ahead of them, they spunked a draw (which is two points less than their arrogant bunch of smug self-satisfied cunt fans thought they'd get at the start of the game) so all told, we've got to be happy ... even if we don't truly believe it deep down, we don't dare show it to them cunts!

Trust me, I hate those cunts with every ounce of my being... but to hear them booing at Half-time shows you how far we've come, and where they've stagnated to...
(and also reminded me what dicks we sound when Spurs fans do it at the Lane! No more of that please... makes us sound like right self-entitled knob-cunts!)
Onwards to the next one... Emirates; OWNED!

i never said sack anyone actually.
we just had a great away performance against Woolwich & yet again u bring up sammy & talk about him.
let it go. enjoy the performance & pt we gained.
anyway. not going argue with u. i cant relate to someone who is thinking & chatting about sammy after that great performance. bye
Okay Sammy. Funny little world you live in. Anyway, go fuck yourself you negative cunt. We are fucking mint. Hope it burns you, gooner :dembelefingers:cunt

Says he can't relate to people thinking and talking about Sammy whilst talking about Sammy.

Oh, Scott, never change doll.

Did anyone see when Mason came on the death stare Lamela had on on the bench? It was creeping me the fuck out.

Spurs probably should've buried that game but failed to get that second goal. Being fair, after that Woolwich goal, probably make the same argument for Woolwich. Tie seems fair for me and absolutely entertaining NL derby

Big picture. Solid away point at Emirates during a weekend which pool and Chelsea lost. Top4 very realistic if spurs can stay healthy and Kane can continue banging out goals.

Not fair at all IMO, we dominated right up until they scored they then proceeded to be better than us for the last what 12 minutes? they were physically finished around the 65 minute mark and we hadn't dropped a % pushing forward and pressuring with high intensity I thought 3 were on the cards and how we've drawn I do not know, but the performance was still top notch all round especially Dembele who was my MOTM

Not sure it was quite that clear cut, they have as big a shout as us for being the better team IMHO.

Thankfully Giroud was as profligate as Kane was (after his goal) and despite the fortune they enjoyed for their goal, they certainly looked the more likely to seal the win than we did in the last 20 minutes.

Moose was awesome though, nothing spectacular, but a really solid performance that complemented the Dier + defence combo.

Shame about Hugo's flap at the goal, but he definitely put in a good performance beside that.

Not fair at all IMO, we dominated right up until they scored they then proceeded to be better than us for the last what 12 minutes? they were physically finished around the 65 minute mark and we hadn't dropped a % pushing forward and pressuring with high intensity I thought 3 were on the cards and how we've drawn I do not know, but the performance was still top notch all round especially Dembele who was my MOTM
yeah true. but if u look at in terms of chances. it was probably even.

Walker was MOTM for me, offered everything going forward... Little 1-2's and kept a player as good as Sanchez quiet. No one had a poor game mind you

oh & i thought walker was really good.
he is under appreciated & underrated these days.
strange to think he is 1 of our longest serving players now. if not the longest?

We know the first 11 at least.

Lamela will be missing, but we should still beat Spam and Chelsea honestly.

I feel like we need to smash another one of these pretenders again. I'm annoyed we lost to United because of Bentaleb's complacency and couldn't beat Kloppool and Scum.

Yeah, me too. Also, I'm annoyed that Jennifer Lawrence only gave me a blowjob and didn't let me fuck her, when I hooked up with her last night.

Then again, a bj is probably a pretty good deal, just like 5 points from United, City, Pool and Scum, when it's just a few ago when we got fucking hammered every time, we ran into a top 4 team. Context.

Back
Top Bottom