The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
We drew today with Sheffield United at home 1-1 and received one point. In fairness we lost 1-2 but thanks to VAR that will forever be forgotten. Wolves and Man Utd win tomorrow and we drop to 14th. This is harsh reality. Who is directly responsible for such a situation can be discussed on here all night, but who will ultimately be held accountable (whether rightly or wrongly) is a no brainer. The £32m question is when. :thumbdown:

If Poch is going to go, it’ll be now. 2 week international break, time to get a new manager in and settled with the squad.

I really want it to work for Poch, but this can’t go on much longer. If he stays he needs backing properly in January. If he goes then the new manager needs backing in January equally.

If Poch is going to go, it’ll be now. 2 week international break, time to get a new manager in and settled with the squad.

I really want it to work for Poch, but this can’t go on much longer. If he stays he needs backing properly in January. If he goes then the new manager needs backing in January equally.
Fingers crossed

Something internally has happened at spurs guys its just so clear Poch has lost the dressing room or atleast 50 percent of it.

I csnt stress enough Trippier said when he left things happened behind the scenes but ive not heard a peep since. Just poor performances.

Can Levy be blamed not buying anyone when we was doing so well? Maybe. But nobody predicted this would happen.

Since Jan last year something hasnt been right. I remember it so clearly, Jan played a blinder in a champs leagur match i think, no Kane and we thought everything was fine. Then the next match hes back in the team early, we drew and then International break. Since then absolute shite papered over by the champs league.

Surely something has happened here to drop away so much.

Then i look at Poch. When he came it the high press the fittest team on the pitch but slowly we have gone away from that. Early criticism was maybe they were overworked and fell away at the end of the season so he changed things a bit not so much a full press all match. Now its just gone.

I think as much as the team has gone as far as they can, poch has also.
He has things to learn and we have both gained from his time here.

Now he needs to move on, let another manager take the reigns and he can go on to whatever job he desires.

Said it after colchester, teams do not come back to life under the same manager in football. Once its done, its done.

We haven’t won in the league since September.

Anyone who is saying it’s a poor start the season is kidding themselves. We’ve won 10 league games in 2019, that is unacceptable. This drags back to last season, we’ve been so poor. The squad needs refreshening, but the players also need to hear something different. Maybe not a new manager but a new coach, a different voice in the changing room.

Back
Top Bottom