The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
Can someone define 'real supporters' for me?

I think the dictionary says it perfectly :

football supporter :
a person who supports a particular football team.

Not Owner, not Chairman and not Manager but team. i.e .The eleven players , regardless of who they may be, who run out onto the pitch wearing the shirt and representing the club at each match. You support and cheer them on... regardless of whether or not they would be your particular choice or not.
The team is an unknown entity, an ever changing body of players, but it is all about what they represent as a unit and that is Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

So when that kick off whistle blows tomorrow, wherever you are in the World, forget about Poch In/Poch out and Levy In/Levy Out and be a supporter as per the true definition of the term .

:coys:

Last edited:

football supporter :

Not Owner, not Chairman and not Manager but team. i.e .The eleven players , regardless of who they may be, who run out onto the pitch wearing the shirt and representing the club at each match. You support and cheer them on... regardless of whether or not they would be your particular choice.
The team is an unknown entity, an ever changing body of players, but it is all about what they represent as a unit and that is Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

So when that kick off whistle blows tomorrow, wherever you are in the World, forget about Poch In/Poch out and Levy In/Levy Out and be a supporter as per the true definition of the term .

I'll be there again tomorrow and the team will always have my support, irrespective of my thoughts on Poch, etc.

football supporter :

Not Owner, not Chairman and not Manager but team. i.e .The eleven players , regardless of who they may be, who run out onto the pitch wearing the shirt and representing the club at each match. You support and cheer them on... regardless of whether or not they would be your particular choice or not.

We should have this pinned somewhere on the forum.

The Club is the be all and end all. I've had favourites amongst managers and players, but they all eventually move on, and depending on how they leave will determine on how I remember them. But the minute they mess us around, they don't remain favourites!

The Club is the be all and end all. I've had favourites amongst managers and players, but they all eventually move on, and depending on how they leave will determine on how I remember them. But the minute they mess us around, they don't remain favourites!

Exactly, common sense.

Same goes for owners as well, anybody who thinks different and believes the owners or manager or players are above the club can simply leave as far as I am concerned, they aren't spurs supporters.

EI7rMUlWkAY42rE

I'm now at the point of being resentful of Poch, which sucks.

But he has shown zero understanding of what it takes to reshape a squad. It's one way and only one way.

Even if they are older, this team should be battling for top 4 based on the talent we have.

First time I’m saying it, but I think Poch has taken us as far as he can. We’re going backwards at an alarming rate. We don’t do something about it soon then miss out on Europe, we’ll soon begin to lose our top talent.

Cant see Levy sacking Poch unless we are in the bottom 3 and losing 5 straight.

Feel like we'll just plod along with the odd good performance which will be enough to keep him in the job

Back
Top Bottom