The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
Knowing Levy, he’ll only get rid of Poch if he thinks the gain from getting rid of him will outweigh the cost. Sadly I expect that means we’re stuck with him for now. Also sad that it’s come to this after some great times over the past few years, but I think we’re past the point of no return.

poch will never get sacked because of this ongoing amazon series. amazon will not let it happen. they must produce something positive not firing of coach of club of whom they preparing documentary. many underestimate factor of amazon series in levy decision-making but it is very strong.

poch will never get sacked because of this ongoing amazon series. amazon will not let it happen. they must produce something positive not firing of coach of club of whom they preparing documentary. many underestimate factor of amazon series in levy decision-making but it is very strong.
Nonsense.

On the contrary... I think they'd fucking LOVE the drama of a mid season sacking at the CL finalists...

Think about it, in Sunderland they had the 'drama' of relegation...
With Man City they have the easy job of documenting all the money BOUGHT success on a plate...
What they really need now, to complete the set, is a PL Giant in disarray... and all the hilarity that unfolds as a result.

They'll re-name the series Dr. Tottenham!

They could always reframe the documentary where a whistleblower revealed that MP was a phony who used tactics copied from Football Manager.
There are a lot of movies and documentaries about people who brought corporations to their knees.
Nixon, Enron, Theranos, etc

“Always when you don’t win you are disappointed and it’s impossible to feel happy.

“The performance I think was an even game and they deserved the point. I think first half they were better and we were in the second.

“Strange that Tanguy Ndombele never felt comfortable in the game and I think that affected us. We changed him for Harry Winks.”

5 years to stamp his philosophy on the squad and this is what we get

It’s natural that the players are coasting, they’ve listened to Poch’s ideas for 5 years and run themselves into the ground playing his football, and don’t have any trophies to show for it. Only a few embarrassing defeats in semis and finals.

We need to bring a new manager who will challenge them with a different idea of football and reset the entire pecking order of the squad. You can see that the players do not enjoy their work anymore. Changing the manager and giving them a new challenge is the most efficient way to do that, no other top club would retain the manager in our circumstances. Ranieri and Mourinho won the title and couldn’t even avoid the sack after that, Poch has done good work but nothing miraculous. Nothing that makes him more important than the club.

Eh? If anything his sacking will bring in a bigger audience.

Back
Top Bottom