The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My message to the lads today.

When you want it the most, there’s no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Wins comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is

:tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm:

Westlife?

I don’t think Nuno is the right man for the job, but will I be there cheering him and the team on? Of course, I did the same with Maureen even though I despised him (well not at the games because of covid but you catch my drift)

Nuno isn’t the bad guy here, it’s Lewis and Levy, I think everyone needs to remember that

Don't think anyone has ever said he's the bad guy. Just the wrong guy.

Don't think anyone has ever said he's the bad guy. Just the wrong guy.

TBF, he gets LOADS of unnecessary shit....

.....And of course the typical individuals feel it necessary to casually call him "cunt", "fraud" etc. etc.

TBF, he gets LOADS of unnecessary shit....

.....And of course the typical individuals feel it necessary to casually call him "cunt", "fraud" etc. etc.

Only parasites use those words for him. I didn't want him when we appointed him and I don't now. But he didn't appoint himself, the same I always say that Harry Kane didn't pick himself in the Champions League final that some people love to blame him for.

I don't even think he's a bad manager at all. Just not one that was ever going to fit for us. And also, after getting sacked by Wolves I can't imagine his the confidence he has in his own ability would have been at it's highest either. We brought him in only out of desperation, and that's obviously never a good thing.

I don’t think Nuno is the right man for the job, but will I be there cheering him and the team on? Of course, I did the same with Maureen even though I despised him (well not at the games because of covid but you catch my drift)

Nuno isn’t the bad guy here, it’s Lewis and Levy, I think everyone needs to remember that
The bad guys predominantly are the millionaire players that constantly down tools and show no fight, causing problems under three managerial tenures.

I think most people do. I am not going to boo Nuno, even though he isn’t the future of the club. I think most fans feel sorry for him.

Let’s also remember we could finish the day in 4th

As I say I’m not a fan of his but the vitriol he has gotten on here from some is moronic

It's just standard fayre from the usual suspects....

Don't rate a manager (or even a caretaker) = Fraud cunt wage thief wanker.

Don't rate a player = Shit cunt wanker fraud.

No pony for Christmas = Mum you're a fucking cunt and I hate you.

Emotional capacity of child.

Last edited:
And the people in charge of signing those players to play for us/not selling them
Absolutely. But the first port of call to blame should be the players. Why aren't they fighting? Because they don't fucking care. They should.

Firmino was out of the frame at Liverpool, doesn't complain. Gets a chance and scores a hat-trick.

Winks doesn't play and moans to the press. When he plays he's absolute toilet.

🤷‍♀️

Levy's strategy is flawed, but you can't sell players that nobody wants to buy.

Absolutely. But the first port of call to blame should be the players. Why aren't they fighting? Because they don't fucking care. They should.

Firmino was out of the frame at Liverpool, doesn't complain. Gets a chance and scores a hat-trick.

Winks doesn't play and moans to the press. When he plays he's absolute toilet.

🤷‍♀️

Levy's strategy is flawed, but you can't sell players that nobody wants to buy.

Absolutely..... I've defended this lot to the hilt for fucking years now...... Sadly there's some real fairweather sailors amongst them.

I think most people do. I am not going to boo Nuno, even though he isn’t the future of the club. I think most fans feel sorry for him.

Some do.... Others are predisposed to just throw vitriol in all directions whenever things aren't to their liking.

It's just standard fair from the usual suspects....

Don't rate a manager (or even a caretaker) = Fraud cunt wage thief wanker.

Don't rate a player = Shit cunt wanker fraud.

No pony for Christmas = Mum you're a fucking cunt and I hate you.

Emotional capacity of child.
Stop abusing Spurs fan on here please, you’re not even THFC

Back
Top Bottom