The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Check it again

There were options but his confidence is shot and ended up doing nothing

Drop the cunt

I don't need to check it again. United had defenders covering the two people that were actually running forward for us. He should have actually taken a shot. But had he done so the same numpties would have been calling him nothing but a greedy cunt, etc etc.

I agree that his confidence is shot but that goes for everyone else in the team. Just look at how poor we're managing to make Son look, despite his efforts.

Feels like we're getting generally worse but with the odd blip against a crap side to flatter to deceive.

Those first three, unlikely 1-0 wins are papering over the cracks like crazy.

Pay attention to how many times the City game is brought up as a defense when people talk about how poor we are in attack. That game is going to be the Ajax game for Lucas in terms of ignoring the vast amount of evidence to the contrary and instead using one fluke result.

Gone from any matchday thread are posts that say Kane!!!!!

But in all honesty only Newcastle and maybe Burnley and possibly Villa would today have been easier opponents.

We are in the pit and need to get out of it asap.

It's just pain pure and simple..

After this window we can all agree Levy is stupid and doesn't know how to do business.
It’s almost like you are conveniently ignoring the skywalk and longest bar in Europe with beer pouring upwards into the glass

Levy has done more for this club than anyone before him

He has practically built this club from the ground up

Put some respect on the glorious mans name

Melt

Also thinking, if you were offered the Tottenham job, would any one here take it? Except for the money involved.
I honestly don’t know too many coaches that would take the job, working for Levy, having the Herculean task of raising confidence levels that are in a bottomless pit
Definitely. It’s a guaranteed pay off when I get sacked.

Not true. These players are all world class. Doing world class things every day, failed with poch, jose and now now, but its not their fault at all.

The players are mediocre overall, the manager is below that. Pochettino's time had come at the club, Jose was an awful appointment from the start, and now we've hired his even more boring acolyte. Obviously the football stays shit when you appoint the same bloke but bearded and shit.

If you actually think none of this is on Nuno and his coaching, that's laughable. Relegation threatened teams regularly manage to provide more of a threat to sides.

Back
Top Bottom