The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why are you all slaying nuno? This isn't a game of fifa here? He can't control the line up, his wolves team would have run all day

Kane is no longer interested, the moment dier becomes the CB we are at risk of conceding

Grrow to know that we have some true fans here, you will take a lucky win and not noan like what I'm seeing here

Eddie Howe Football GIF by AFC Bournemouth

Why are you all slaying nuno? This isn't a game of fifa here? He can't control the line up, his wolves team would have run all day

Kane is no longer interested, the moment dier becomes the CB we are at risk of conceding

Grrow to know that we have some true fans here, you will take a lucky win and not noan like what I'm seeing here
Fuck off you absolute melt. Why are we slating Nuno? Look at our stats this season for a start.

Kane and Levy deserve equal slating too but that in no way let’s Nuno off the hook.

Apt username though seeing as how your post is pants.

You can fuck off forever if you still support this brainless prick. Wind it in boy

Wow. That was bad.

Not convinced the crowd liked Lucas being replaced by Berwijn! Taking Skippy off? Then, as if to say, "I give up" he brings Dele on. Final nail in the coffin, for me.

And he kept Kane on the pitch!!!!!

Everyone stroking themselves to Ole and United after this, but I think the result is more down to us than them.

We have no attacking style. We play with a defensive structure then when on the ball just tell the players to do what they want. It’s outdated Dinosaur tactics from the 90’s.

I fully expected to lose tonight but fuck me I expected a shot or two or, heaven forbid, a goal and bit of excitement. Feel sorry for my Dad who went tonight - and he wonders why I decline tickets.

We are in a bad way.

Back
Top Bottom