The Race For 7th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Chelsea game starts a string of five danger games in a row through November and into December. They will be good tests of the system but we could realistically lose two or three of those if we don’t take our chances.

Only eight sides in Premier League history have started a campaign with more, with four of them going on to win the title, three ending second and one ending third.

The Chelsea game starts a string of five danger games in a row through November and into December. They will be good tests of the system but we could realistically lose two or three of those if we don’t take our chances.

I'm relatively calm for Chelsea. I think our players, manager and fans will get us well up for it.

I actually worry about Wolves away though. They can nullify but also damage you on the counter. O'Neil has really impressed me.

Villa too

Statistically, only 8 teams in the league had this many points after 9 games and all eight finished third or higher. Just a note for the thread.

So seventh looks a cert. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The games clear after that to be fair so we will drop points, but should get them back on the board

City have got a really tough run

The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.
Andy Samberg Thats Cool GIF

The games clear after that to be fair so we will drop points, but should get them back on the board

City have got a really tough run
Yeah City's tough run overlaps ours so that's not hugely worrying for me.

It's the late season run of Newcastle, City, Woolwich and Liverpool that has me both concerned and hoping all go far in Europe. 🤣

That's where the wheels might come off. Fucking "random" fixture computer. 🤣

We usually get fuck all change away at the Geordies and Scousers, and at some point City will beat us at home.

Only eight sides in Premier League history have started a campaign with more, with four of them going on to win the title, three ending second and one ending third.

This is definately going to be used against us when we don't win the league 😆

I can see it now...'finished xth in a 1 horse race' brace yourselves... :ledley:

Back
Top Bottom