The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love it if this whole Chelsea physio thing spirals out of control and Mourinho is made to resign or gets the sack.
Not sure why it's not caught the eye of all the twitter feminist warriors yet.

Other than that, I would say Martinez if they didn't have Kenwright as chairman. Their fans are really not happy and they've not really improved the squad much since last year.
it involves Jose. with his cheeky smile and greying good looks they just cant get angry with the master of mind games.

err there is a healthy dose of sarcasm with that, btw

Don't see Mourinho lasting past this season. Seems to get bored after a couple of years. Think he only came back over here to mug off Wenger.

Can see Rodgers going at the end of the season too if they don't win anything. Especially if Klopp is still unemployed.

It's over for Monk. He's gone officially.

That is a pity. They've not been great but I can't see why sacking him is the right thing to do. Then again, I don't own Swansea nor do I give much of a fuck about them, so I've changed my mind. Fuck Monk (which sounds like a Daily Sport headline - Fuck Monk fucks nun in Burton on Trent.

That is a pity. They've not been great but I can't see why sacking him is the right thing to do. Then again, I don't own Swansea nor do I give much of a fuck about them, so I've changed my mind. Fuck Monk (which sounds like a Daily Sport headline - Fuck Monk fucks nun in Burton on Trent.

He seemed like a nice guy doing a solid job at Swansea. I think the loss of Bony hit him hard to be honest. Despite a purple patch from Gomis, they just haven't found any consistent scorer, even Sigurdsson had been having a bad time.

Will be interesting to see where he does go from here as I do think he is potentially a good manager, I believe he is a Spurs fan too.

You'd think Rodgers would be looking at that Swansea job and feel he has some sort of unfinished business.

I feel sorry for Monk as he seemed a good guy and, up until a cpl of months ago, was doing well!

Knee jerk reaction from owners who, I hope, live to regret it especially if 'Brenda' returns!

Can't stand the bloke who looks like a 60s Teddy Boy!
(Leaving myself wide open from a Joe Clash put down!)

:sherwoodwtf:

I feel sorry for Monk as he seemed a good guy and, up until a cpl of months ago, was doing well!

Knee jerk reaction from owners who, I hope, live to regret it especially if 'Brenda' returns!

Can't stand the bloke who looks like a 60s Teddy Boy!
(Leaving myself wide open from a Joe Clash put down!)

:sherwoodwtf:

My dear Bazali, I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

Swansea need to remember just how far they've come and where they come from.

What they did was a great story but they have just spoilt it.
Hope they fall badly now.
Anyway it's the EPL which stands for ENGLISH premier league so fuck off ya leek munchers.

Apparently they are also after Ryan Giggs and some English bloke managing in Norway.

Nobody has a clue so are all pulling names out of their arse.

What's the point in sacking the manager? Do they think someone will come in now and save them from relegation? Anyone who comes in to the job now will have a relegation on their CV, not nice to be set up for a failure straight away.

Much better, I'd think, to wait until the day after the season ends and replace him then.

Back
Top Bottom