The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rumours circulating that Swansea will be appointing Graham Potter (The Östersund manager who took them out into Europe and even beat Woolwich at the death star). Potter if appointed will bring over his entire coaching staff and there is also talks of him bringing ÖFK stars Saman Ghoddos and Ken Sema along.

Would be a real solid move for the Swans. Both the manager and the players mentioned are too good for the Swedish league

Lampard as the new Derby boss.

At least he didn't sit around and demand a PL gig
Thought he was an excellent pundit this year, very balanced, articulate and little football cliche.

I still think this will piss off many managers who've been learning their craft over many years. I just think Derby have gone for the profile more than anything, they know that there will be a lot of media attention and they are likely to benefit commercially as a result. Lampard doesn't have a back room team that have worked with him before. Whilst he no doubt has a style of play, an identity that he wants to play in his mind, it's really hard ask to get him to train that without a well practised drills and methods not just from himself but his coaching staff too.

Thought he was an excellent pundit this year, very balanced, articulate and little football cliche.

I still think this will piss off many managers who've been learning their craft over many years. I just think Derby have gone for the profile more than anything, they know that there will be a lot of media attention and they are likely to benefit commercially as a result. Lampard doesn't have a back room team that have worked with him before. Whilst he no doubt has a style of play, an identity that he wants to play in his mind, it's really hard ask to get him to train that without a well practised drills and methods not just from himself but his coaching staff too.

Agreed.

Him and Gerrard were excellent pundits. Better chemistry as pundits then as players which makes me laugh.

It's a shame that we'll have to keep up with Keown and McManaman instead.

Back
Top Bottom