The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I said, just an opinion. I still remember his Frankfurt side being ruthless in counter-attacks. There are good candidates to come here after Poch, and he looks like the manager that won't need that many funds and that can make something happen.

As I said, just an opinion. I still remember his Frankfurt side being ruthless in counter-attacks. There are good candidates to come here after Poch, and he looks like the manager that won't need that many funds and that can make something happen.
We need elite coach, possibly better than Poch.
Not Kovac and similar to him.

Inzaghi at Lazio is looking like an interesting manager. He's been with Lazio for a while now, has won a cup and worked through a crisis or two and done so well enough.

Surely he has to be a name that bigger clubs will soon start looking towards?

Inzaghi at Lazio is looking like an interesting manager. He's been with Lazio for a while now, has won a cup and worked through a crisis or two and done so well enough.

Decent, but I think Spurs need to aim a bit higher.

He had been linked with Juve for like forever. Was very surprised they went with Sarri instead of him. Decent manager, but his formations are kind of weird.

Maybe but I always hated him as a player. It's not a lot but it's all I have.

I might be crazy, but I quite like Niko Kovac style of play. I don't know if it can work here, but his quick counter-attacking style is pretty good. Not even Ancelotti could make it work at Bayern, so that's not the easiest club to work for, so it might be worth looking at Kovac if we decide to sack Poch.

I’d look at Richard and Judy at the moment!

I’d look at Richard and Judy at the moment!

Googles Richard and Judy

tottenham_chairman_daniel_levy_172659.jpg

Back
Top Bottom