The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Silva will be the first to go out of him, Pellegrini and Emery, I reckon. I hope the goons stick with Emery for a bit so we can beat them. I'd be over the fucking moon if we got Poch, I like him, but it's not going to happen.

Silva is only still in a job because Kenwright and Moshiri can't decide who to replace him with. Part of me hopes it'll be Duncan Ferguson just so our stupider fans will realise that PASHUN and really loving the club does not a good manager make. I'm not overly keen on Howe but neither do I want Moyes back.

Nothing too inspiring on the cards for you it seems....

Why not try and coax Rafa back from China? ...Surely there's too much invested in your squad in recent years to half-arse it?

I'd be happy with Rafa but a lot of our fans wouldn't because he used to manage you know who and called us a small club. Which is stupid, Steve Bruce has managed on both sides of Birmingham, Sheffield and the northeast and, well, look who your own manager is. IDGAF about the past, Rafa is a good manager.

I'd be happy with Rafa but a lot of our fans wouldn't because he used to manage you know who and called us a small club. Which is stupid, Steve Bruce has managed on both sides of Birmingham, Sheffield and the northeast and, well, look who your own manager is. IDGAF about the past, Rafa is a good manager.

I think he'd be perfect....Knows how to scrap at both ends of the table and, unlike at Newcastle, he'd have a few quid to spend every summer which would keep him sweet.

Btw, I had no idea until very recently that you were a Toffee....

Simply didn't understand the appointment at all.

Maybe, just maybe they should have stuck with Gracia, their best manager they've had in the past 30yrs.
The simple answer is that he was still on their books since they sacked him the first time around. He was still getting paid so it was easier bringing him back than picking up someone new.

Going by that logic the owner is going to give the job to Igor Tudor. Who he just sacked from Udinese.

The simple answer is that he was still on their books since they sacked him the first time around. He was still getting paid so it was easier bringing him back than picking up someone new.

Going by that logic the owner is going to give the job to Igor Tudor. Who he just sacked from Udinese.
I wasn't aware he was still on their books as he went to Espaniol and then on to China.

I wasn't aware he was still on their books as he went to Espaniol and then on to China.
Yeah, I thought the same thing but all the news I have seen on it says that he was still somehow on their books.

Brilliant business by Flores to still get that money

I think Ranieri would be a good fit for you and Woolwich and United could do a lot worse. The guy won a league title with Leicester City 3 and a half years ago and no one's even mentioned his name in relation to the current PL vacancies.

I like Ranieri but he didn't exactly do well at Fulham. Although tbf they were shit.

Not remotely surprised about Flores. Watford should never have brought him back, the idiots. Mazzarri will be back next at this rate.

Also Silva is more buggered than a zebra surrounded by a pack of hyenas.

Next Watford manager odds
Chris Hughton 1/2

Sam Allardyce 6/1

Quique Setien 14/1

Alan Pardew 14/1

David Moyes 14/1

Mark Hughes 16/1

Francisco Guidolin 20/1

Aidy Boothroyd 20/1

Martin O'Neill 20/1

Slavisa Jokanovic 25/1

Claudio Ranieri 25/1