The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Weird sacking. Whenever I watched Leeds, I saw that they were commited to the manager and did play some decent football. As BC said, I think they were just extremely unlucky.

I think he was pretty unlucky. Leeds often played pretty well under him, lots of proactive, progressive good intentions, lacking people to convert that into goals and maybe just a bit tactically naive when it came to keeping the back door shut.

On Xpts they are actually 12th in the Prem. Suggests he was a bit unlucky.
More like it suggests Xpts is a colossal pile of horse shit.

I think he was pretty unlucky. Leeds often played pretty well under him, lots of proactive, progressive good intentions, lacking people to convert that into goals and maybe just a bit tactically naive when it came to keeping the back door shut.

On Xpts they are actually 12th in the Prem. Suggests he was a bit unlucky.
If only x points was with actual x-men.
Wolverine would be the bollocks of a wing back.

He only joined West Brom a few months back

Doubt they'll be too happy if he jumps ship that quickly

You’d hope they get some form of compensation. And maybe he figures he owes them some loyalty. Tough one it being Leeds where he has existing ties.

Ultimately are Leeds a bigger club than West Brom is the question I guess he has to ask himself.

I'd like Poch to go to Leeds. Big club, not our rival, and he can work again while our clear-out continues. I love Poch, which is why I don't want him here yet. We're just going to fail him again.

I think Poch has a chance to get the real Madrid job this summer, he’s not going to leeds. Why would he go to a team in a relegation battle?

Back
Top Bottom