The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What type of football do they play?
It's a pretty standard 4-2-3-1 formation. The things that stood out for me is their combination play and just being a good cohesive unit in general knowing where their teammates are, finding the spare man etc. Good off the ball as well, being able to win back possession high up the pitch.

Just the usual stuff you expect from a well coached team really.

Unless they've pissed off Poch, I don't see why Chelsea would be looking for a new manager.
The interviews that Poch gave recently have been very odd considering the upswing in form.

Makes you think that it’s not all rosy in the background between Poch and Boehly.

What the hell happened?
Xavi started throwing shade at the board and backroom staff for not getting him enough "experienced" players to facilitate another title run.

There's also talk of him butting heads with the sporting director (Deco) and bullying Vitor Roque, their new Brazillian wonderkid that they brought over from Brazil in January. Everyone else at the club sings Vitor's praises and loves him. Points out how professional he is for his age and such. And Xavi reportedly refuses to even speak to the kid or look him in the eye.

That's bizarre, they're only 6 points behind us and in the FA Cup final, if they win it i'd take their season over ours.

8th place for a club the size of united is a joke. If real madrid finished 8th and only won the copa del rey. That manager would also be gone (probably the moment they slipt lower than 3rd, same for the bayern manager, and barca.

imagine poch will finally get his chance to interview at the club he really wanted

Bayern remain confident an agreement will be reached so their spoiled bitch fans should quit whining.

Burnley backed Kompany; they deserve whatever they can squeeze in return if VK is gonna leave them in the dirt.
If they kept Dyche and backed him like that they still would’ve been promoted and they would have also stayed up this season.

8th place for a club the size of united is a joke. If real madrid finished 8th and only won the copa del rey. That manager would also be gone (probably the moment they slipt lower than 3rd, same for the bayern manager, and barca.

imagine poch will finally get his chance to interview at the club he really wanted
They haven't been starved of trophies like we have I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom