The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If they kept Dyche and backed him like that they still would’ve been promoted and they would have also stayed up this season.

Totally..... Dyche is a deeply unfashionable, but a proper gaffa none-the-less.

They'd have never been relegated in the first place if he'd been backed like Kompany was since he arrived.

Totally..... Dyche is a deeply unfashionable, but a proper gaffa none-the-less.

They'd have never been relegated in the first place if he'd been backed like Kompany was since he arrived.
It’s mad that a coach like Dyche is stuck at Everton while Konpany is able to convince the hierarchy at Bayern Munich to hire him despite doing nothing of note in management compared to Dyche.

It’s mad that a coach like Dyche is stuck at Everton while Konpany is able to convince the hierarchy at Bayern Munich to hire him despite doing nothing of note in management compared to Dyche.

Before points deductions Everton would have had 48 points and finished 12...... That casts shame on their past list of pretenders who took the reigns.

Knocked out by Olympiacos in the playoff round after beating teams from Turkey and Scotland. Give the man a medal.

He is a mediocre manager with a philosophy from Hell. No big clubs want to touch him.

Yeah, I've never understood the love outside of him being a genuine bloke.

He has one of the worst win ratios of any full time Everton manager over the last 60 years.

Knocked out by Olympiacos in the playoff round after beating teams from Turkey and Scotland. Give the man a medal.

He is a mediocre manager with a philosophy from Hell. No big clubs want to touch him.
It worked at Burnley for 10 years and kept them up for 6 seasons.

It’s mad that he even got them to Europe in the first place.

Clearly you can't comprehend football outside of the world of big names........

Burnley in Europe is crazy and Olympiacos are a MUCH bigger, more successful club than them. As are the top teams in Turkey.......

Last edited:
Yeah, I've never understood the love outside of him being a genuine bloke.

He has one of the worst win ratios of any full time Everton manager over the last 60 years.

That's a pretty blinkered way to frame it..... He took over a club in crisis and saved them from the drop 2 season's in a row despite an 8 point deduction.

Even the word "love" is a bit of a spin.

Last edited:

Nah. He's a very tactical and pragmatic manager who really suits the PL. He's not an elite coach, of course he's not, but taking the poorest* team in the league at the time to 7th and the Europa is quite amazing.

* As in lowest budget.

Last edited:
Dyche wont shag any of you. And he wont join Spurs. Not even Levy would be crazy enough to hire that kind of anti-football merchant.

Have you watched them play?
No unless it's against us, and I can't remember what they were like.

I don't give them a lot of hope in the final, because City win a lot but United have everything to play for ie the trophy and Europa League qualification. If I have time I might watch some of it, Ten Hag dead man walking!! Be a strange game.

Wayne Rooney looks set to ruin another football club by being appointed Plymouth manager.

I can not understand how some of the people that run football clubs make their decisions.

You have Liam rosenior available, after the idiots that run Hull sacked him and Plymouth think, no fuck that, let’s get mr potato head in

Back
Top Bottom