The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not England-related, but if that happens, it means that PSG have ruined 3 great managers in a row, so Poch's stock raises quite a bit.

Something is really wrong with that club.

Not England-related, but if that happens, it means that PSG have ruined 3 great managers in a row, so Poch's stock raises quite a bit.

Something is really wrong with that club.

I guess it depends what you constitute to be "ruined" really.

Tuchel left and won the CL with the chavs within 6 months....

It's a 2nd rate league and a squad to make most managers jealous. Aside from having to curtail to playing Mbappe, Neymar & Messi; how exactly are these guys being given a raw deal?

Good One Reaction GIF

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Poch said he would never manage Barcelona or Woolwich, but said nothing about Chelsea... which I expect him to go to unless we offer him the job at the end of the season.
But we are not privy to that info.

If true respect. I have no issue if he takes a none rival job like City or United or someone after all we let him go. But if it’s true he won’t go Chelsea either as well as Woolwich then he clearly does have good respect for the fans.

Last edited:
An inflated squad of overpaid players not as good as they think they are ... isn't that exactly the problem Poch couldn't solve at PSG?

TBF nobody has solved that at PSG, current manager is under pressure now as they are thinking of bringing Tuchel back who they sacked for Poch. It’s a joke of a club in how it is run.

Chelsea is wild but no-one yet knows how it will turn out.

If true respect. I have no issue if he takes a none rival job like City or United or someone after all we let him go. But if it’s true he won’t go Chelsea either as well as Woolwich then he clearly does have good respect for the fans.

I'm very much of the opinion that we've had a word in Poch's ear about returning in the summer.

Love Poch, never wanted him sacked even when most were calling for him to to be replaced for serial winner mourhino.
I said he should be the last one to leave the club, players, boardroom members all should've walked before a guy who tuned this club into one of the so called 'big six'

But it happened, and we should both move on. at least for a very lengthy period. I think the joy of having him back this summer will turn into a nasty bitterness within 18 months

Back
Top Bottom