The Selected for TV Coverage Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahahahahahahaha.

Nice one Johnny just go and cry more about absolutely nothing.
We are too shit for Europe so we get more free time and as a consequence earn less money.

And oh no 4 games in 15 days. How will they cope????
WTF???? That’s fucking normal if you’re in Europe you silly twat.

Maybe we can get a bye into the QF of the champions league to even this shit up??

Clickbait gooner wanker.

:pocheyes::pocheyes::pocheyes::pocheyes:

He knows what is coming to their club at the Lane.

Pain. Lots of it.
I was thinking the same about John cross, another whinging gooner twat, as if there weren’t enough of them already.

Me and my brother are season ticket holders and couldn’t make the Monday so sold our tickets on the exchange. We can make the Sunday. Piss take.

Me and my brother are season ticket holders and couldn’t make the Monday so sold our tickets on the exchange. We can make the Sunday. Piss take.
Apparently you'll get priority to buy again.
When they'll be is your guess as I suppose they'll have to be the tickets from people who can't go now...???

I wish some rich Spurs supporters would sue Sky/PL/TFL/National Rail for this chaos.
It's one thing to have to accept that games get moved from their original Saturday slot, and the delay in announcing those changes. But once the slots are confirmed, then they should stay put!
Far too many games are televised anyway, with games being played any night of the week, any time of day at weekends to fit them in.
I was hoping that the over-saturation would end up killing the 'golden goose', but it seems the EPL is more popular than ever, and is shown all around the world.

I wish some rich Spurs supporters would sue Sky/PL/TFL/National Rail for this chaos.
It's one thing to have to accept that games get moved from their original Saturday slot, and the delay in announcing those changes. But once the slots are confirmed, then they should stay put!
Far too many games are televised anyway, with games being played any night of the week, any time of day at weekends to fit them in.
I was hoping that the over-saturation would end up killing the 'golden goose', but it seems the EPL is more popular than ever, and is shown all around the world.

Yep. Spurs now have 34million Facebook fans. Most of whom will only ever see spurs on tv. That’s the future of the sport and the money making potential.

The 0.001 of season ticket holders are a minor inconvenience. And easily replaced if they get fed up.

Working out a way to sell 34m fans a shirt, membership even just a Spurs badge to start off with is the key.
Along with growing from 34million fans to 50million to 100m.

And look on the bright side - you one of the lucky 0.001 to have a season ticket! My son is still a little annoyed I gave ours up!!

Last edited:
Well I was gonna sell ticket due to strikes but thankfully I didn't. Glad they've actually used some kind of common sense this time though I'm not sure it's great for Forest fans on a Sunday eve but fuck 'em 😆

Back
Top Bottom