The Selected for TV Coverage Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And how come the Goons got first dibs on the 23rd April slot when our game was postponed before theirs?
Games don't have to be arranged in the same order.

A season or two ago Everton v Villa I think it was got postponed in the PL early in the season but they delayed rearranging it until May. The reverse fixture also took place in May as scheduled.

Yes if Liverpool reach the EL semi finals our game against them would have to move to Sunday/Monday thereby ruling out Chelsea away on Tuesday 7th - good point.

The PL try and avoid televised games on CL nights and, if not possible, try to play them when an English team is not playing. Hence if Liverpool v Spurs moves to the Sunday and Goons and/or Man City play on 8th May that means Chelsea v Spurs could be 9th May. That would then mean Burnley (h) would need to be 12th/13th May and then Man City at home would have to then be 15th/16th May.

Alternatively Chelsea v Spurs could be 1st or 2nd May.
I wouldn't fancy sorting this out.

Klopp is bound to get the hump over something. Or anything.

Games don't have to be arranged in the same order.

A season or two ago Everton v Villa I think it was got postponed in the PL early in the season but they delayed rearranging it until May. The reverse fixture also took place in May as scheduled.
I accept they don't have to be but there is no obvious reason why Goons and not ours was selected. We now have another two weeks break.

It does mean that after our game against Newcastle we get two weeks to prepare for our game against them, whereas they have to play four games in that time!
These two week breaks don’t alway work though. Ange has said that he’s rather be playing two games a week than one, so he must hate two week breaks.

FA Cup weekend. We should be playing City.
Sesame Street Reaction GIF by Muppet Wiki

I dont know why they just wouldn't make it on the 27th regardless.
Far too sensible a suggestion!
It's this sort of BS that will drive me away from the game, no consideration for match going supporters whatsoever.
Disgraceful state of affairs and in this case, totally unacceptable and unnecessary.

Chelsea game was Feb …no date yet. Arse Chelsea was March new date allocated already.
really don’t understand this. Just pissing us around as we only have lge games to play.
5 Woolwich players pulled out of internationals this week.
Walker plays for England and gets injured.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Nice one Johnny just go and cry more about absolutely nothing.
We are too shit for Europe so we get more free time and as a consequence earn less money.

And oh no 4 games in 15 days. How will they cope????
WTF???? That’s fucking normal if you’re in Europe you silly twat.

Maybe we can get a bye into the QF of the champions league to even this shit up??

Clickbait gooner wanker.

:pocheyes::pocheyes::pocheyes::pocheyes:

He knows what is coming to their club at the Lane.

Pain. Lots of it.

Back
Top Bottom