Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whoever the manager whoever the players we should 100% beat this lot
But I'll re-iterate this again I want to see an improvement in performance , if I don't see that he's got to go.

If we win 3-0 but we just have 3 shots all game and play shit then that's not good enough..

But I'll re-iterate this again I want to see an improvement in performance , if I don't see that he's got to go.

If we win 3-0 but we just have 3 shots all game and play shit then that's not good enough..
Exactly, winning is not good enough against this lot. We need to see an improvement in performance. I am not suggesting we will definitely win, it is just the minimum acceptable outcome. We did get very lucky at their place last year.

I’d play Winks tomorrow.

He has his flaws, but I genuinely never want to see Sissoko in our midfield again. If we need to keep him, just use him as our third keeper.
Doesn't matter who starts imo.

3 games running now and not one player makes a run, an angle or tries to help out their mates.
They're all terrified of moving out of position and making a mistake.

Would be amazed if Lamela didn't start.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kane does.

Agreed, Lamela had a good impact against Chelsea. He’s got his flaws but he will always work hard and get stuck in.

Mourinho is probably desperate enough to take a chance on Kane. Sad that we even need to consider that against a team as bad as this. He’s probably terrified of the humiliation that would come with losing to Sam.

I say we change it all up, go 4-4-2, don't start Kane but bring him on if needed. I'm assuming GLC, Dele, Reguilon are also out.

Lloris
Aurier - Rodon - Toby - Davies
Lamela - PEH - Ndomeble - Bergwijn
Bale - Son

We should beat alot of teams we played, but we don't, that's Mourinhos fault!

Even if we play like Brazil tomorrow, its only putting a waterproof plaster on the hoover dam, he HAS TO GO, no matter the result of performance, the damage has sunk in, and affected the players, only a new voice and a licence to express themselves, will the performance,s regularly improve

he HAS to start lamela. if youre gonna start son and bergwijn you need midfielders who can play forward. actually think son would be better of starting next to vinnie in a 2 as hes just useless out wide
I say we change it all up, go 4-4-2, don't start Kane but bring him on if needed. I'm assuming GLC, Dele, Reguilon are also out.

Lloris
Aurier - Rodon - Toby - Davies
Lamela - PEH - Ndomeble - Bergwijn
Bale - Son
would defo be worth a try that lineup looks like it could have some potential. lamela in midfield is needed tomo for sure. just a shame no matter what defence we put out its always 2 bob with the personnel we have

We struggled to beat them earlier in the season where if I recall they had a few chances. We were crap and got a goal at the death. Not sure if they have improved since but we have certainly regressed. 9th now !

Right, seriously now.... how many helping hands do we need this season?

EVERYONE around us has dropped points, and we've failed to take advantage every single time...
Arse have just lost (thanks Villa) ...ONE or BOTH of Man City/Liverpool WILL drop points tomorrow...by virtue of the fact that they play eachother.... even OUR pig shit thick players can work THAT out!

If we can't take advantage of that against West Brom at HOME, we don't deserve to be in the league!

Fucking COME THE FUCK ON YOU MOTHERFUCKING SPURS....For fuck's sake!

Fuck me... 9th in the league...

Villa, Everton, Wet Spam all above us and deservedly so. That needs to change and quickly.

Big Sam licking his lips at this game. If we start like we did against chelscum we are doomed and this mob will do a number on us.

A draw or loss tomorrow will show exactly where the players and managers heads are at. Come on boys, some attacking intent from the off please. Weve got the players for that surely. COYS

Back
Top Bottom