Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's just in as temporary manager just like arse would put bould or before him pat rice in charge if wenger was sacked but wouldn't give them the full time job even if they won next 4 games, good luck to Tim apparently he has a good football brain he will definitely need it

Not sure if already posted but have some old quotes

"Spurs will never get value for money out of Edgar Davids, he will be sent off six or seven times this season for reckless challenges."

"Ledley King is Spurs best player, he is their best defender and their best midfielder."

"Spurs don't have a big squad, they just have loads of midfielders. In training they play the midfielders versus the rest."

"Milk turns quicker than Stalteri and Naybet. I'm quicker than them, even now."

"If I was Robbie Keane and I saw Mido playing ahead of me I'd be annoyed."

:king:
Any of these wide of the mark? I don't think so........

They all look enthused

1491439_574050035983505_221912220_o.jpg

Do you know what, I'm actually looking forward to seeing if he has anything in his locker. He has stuck with us for a good few years now and is highly thought of.

Sure enough, he has said some things in the past as a pundit that seemed pretty venomous, but then I think that comes naturally from some people when dealing with the people/things they like the most. A good, recent, example is Michelle Roux in the Master Chef final the other night. He absolutely fucking sledged one of the finalists (Adam), which never happens in the finals... Why did he do it? Because he had such high hopes for him and was bitterly disappointed. He wouldn't ever say the same about anyone else as he simply doesn't care enough.

Could be wrong, but to me, I actually think he gives a shit and that is why he can seem abrasive when speaking about Spurs, because he gets annoyed. If nothing else, he's got my full support until Levy decides what the future holds.

I'm cautiously excited for Sherwood too just out of curiousity to see how this obviously talented group of players play under someone (anyone) other than AVB

I'm hoping with all my will power that he is a success, but deep down I just can't see it. And he certainly shouldn't be a long term replacement, regardless of how the next few games go.

Then again, I said that about Pleat.

And Jol. :bmj:

Do you know what, I'm actually looking forward to seeing if he has anything in his locker. He has stuck with us for a good few years now and is highly thought of.

Sure enough, he has said some things in the past as a pundit that seemed pretty venomous, but then I think that comes naturally from some people when dealing with the people/things they like the most. A good, recent, example is Michelle Roux in the Master Chef final the other night. He absolutely fucking sledged one of the finalists (Adam), which never happens in the finals... Why did he do it? Because he had such high hopes for him and was bitterly disappointed. He wouldn't ever say the same about anyone else as he simply doesn't care enough.

Could be wrong, but to me, I actually think he gives a shit and that is why he can seem abrasive when speaking about Spurs, because he gets annoyed. If nothing else, he's got my full support until Levy decides what the future holds.

I think we will see it stripped down and basic. And that's not a bad thing. I'm sure we will play 442 with Lennon and DTD on the flanks. Soldado will start and I hope, I really hope he plays lamela just behind.

We have no defence but then again wham have no attack.

I've read elsewhere that he will bring Carroll back in Jan. That bit of craft in the middle is what were lacking. Erikkson is more than capable but has only managed once this season.

We are pretty fucked injury and suspension wise tomorrow though.

Back
Top Bottom