Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck this Sherwood guy, Redknapp was much better, we used to attack teams - name me one memorable game since Sherwood has been in charge?

To be fair I think this thread is meant as a joke...right?

Sherwood will be given a chance, and whoever comes next (assuming Sherwood doesnt retain the position) will also be given a chance. I mean, we aren't all cunts on here are we....right?

Sherwood will be given a chance, and whoever comes next (assuming Sherwood doesnt retain the position) will also be given a chance. I mean, we aren't all cunts on here are we....right?

Well its the second dig Arcspace has made at him already today, that Ive read

Obvious joke, but if we fail to win on Wednesday i can see some of the guys here sharpening their knives

Cool with Sherwood as caretaker, but not for the rest of the season. The man has no experience in management, let alone at the top level. Couple of bad results and the wolves would be out for him. We're looking for top four, not meat raffle.

Is it just me, or does Sherwood look like a mix between Lord Bolton from GOT and Jeremy Renner?

Tim-Sherwood.png

=

Roose-3x01.jpg

+

220px-Jeremy_Renner_6,_2012.jpg

?????

I always though he was Woolwich? Is he actually Woolwich?
Think so.. when he was young. If the stories about him are true, he does seem like a sneaky self-serving rat but I will still give him my support as long as he is in charge with the other two

Back
Top Bottom