Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve always liked Tim Sherwood. Never got the hate for him , always speaks fondly of us.

His interview today was spot on. Summed everything up perfectly .

Cracking player in his day. Could do with him now

I’ve always liked Tim Sherwood. Never got the hate for him , always speaks fondly of us.

His interview today was spot on. Summed everything up perfectly .

Cracking player in his day. Could do with him now
I agree with you, something about him being a gooner affected his standing, did he have a stupid tattoo ? Can’t remember. But I honestly never saw him give less than 100% at any point as a player or coach. And nothing at all wrong with 69 points nor his technical manager work.

Last edited:
I can see clubs queuing up for Sherwood after this.

The game is the same!!

harry-enfield-kick-off.gif

Keep it simple.

Although I don't particularly like Sherwood, mainly because he and his dad are gooners, I have to admit I think the same when it comes to modern terminology. The game is the same in that you win a game by scoring at least one more goal than the opposition! If tactics and analysing a game to the nth degree turns you on, that's great. Me - I just want to see goals, saves, shots, tackles and great forward passes.

Although I don't particularly like Sherwood, mainly because he and his dad are gooners, I have to admit I think the same when it comes to modern terminology. The game is the same in that you win a game by scoring at least one more goal than the opposition! If tactics and analysing a game to the nth degree turns you on, that's great. Me - I just want to see goals, saves, shots, tackles and great forward passes.

You don’t like XG and middle blocks then?

Neither do I!

:harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom