Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some of the comments I've read about who punched who are hilarious .

Soldado swung & missed

Dawson tried throwing a punch from 60 yards away..

Verts thought about punching but couldn't be arsed.

Brilliant

Last edited:
6CZOebN.jpg

Playing Candy Crush.
Saying "Sorry Laurent, I know I said it was safe to scratch and sniff but these pap cunts are everywhere, you frog mug!"

Some of the comments I've read about who punched who are hilarious .

Soldado swung & missed

Dawson tried throw a punch from 60 yards away..

Verts thought about punching but couldn't be arsed.

Brilliant

My favourite has been the tweet about Sherwood and Pardew being lined up for the Froch v Groves undercard :D

I don't really understand why everybody is so anti Sherwood. Fair enough he probably isn't the long term solution but he was only ever a caretaker manager for this season and his unorthodox approach has been refreshing. He seems to really care - unlike the cunts out on the pitch. I don't see why we always blame the manager. Sometimes those fucking players have to take responsibility. It doesn't matter who is manager a lot of those players have shown zero professionalism this season and have embarrassed the club multiple times with absolutely shocking 4 5 and 6 nil losses.

And if Tim has decked one of those cunts then fucking good on him I say.

I don't really understand why everybody is so anti Sherwood.
Going backwards from AVB might have something to do with it.

Fair enough he probably isn't the long term solution but he was only ever a caretaker manager for this season and his unorthodox approach has been refreshing.
People keep saying this, but he's on an 18 month contract, not a six month one.

Incidentally, just what has been refreshing about him?

He seems to really care
Why? Because he tells you that in a press conference? How do you know it's not his own managerial chances he's concerned about when he throws his gilet to the ground?

- unlike the cunts out on the pitch. I don't see why we always blame the manager. Sometimes those fucking players have to take responsibility. It doesn't matter who is manager a lot of those players have shown zero professionalism this season and have embarrassed the club multiple times with absolutely shocking 4 5 and 6 nil losses.
Maybe, but you don'tknow what is happening in the dressing room, and ultimately the buck stops at the manager's doorstep, right or wrong.
And I would say that if he has and you think that's good then you're a bloody fool. Driving wedges between manager and players can only set us back even further.

I don't really understand why everybody is so anti Sherwood. Fair enough he probably isn't the long term solution but he was only ever a caretaker manager for this season and his unorthodox approach has been refreshing. He seems to really care - unlike the cunts out on the pitch. I don't see why we always blame the manager. Sometimes those fucking players have to take responsibility. It doesn't matter who is manager a lot of those players have shown zero professionalism this season and have embarrassed the club multiple times with absolutely shocking 4 5 and 6 nil losses.

He is out of his depth.

He has obviously lost the dressing room.

He gives the big talk but cant back it up.

He has no tactics.

He hasn't even got his coaching badges.

He is an Woolwich fan.

He started the game against a free scoring team with 4 attacking midfielders and his son.

He sat in the stand like an arrogant prick whilst his team git slaughtered on the pitch. Those travelling fans pay money to see that shite, the least they can expect is the manager on the sideline showing some passion rather than hiding in the stands.

They are some reasons.

The players should obviously take some blame, but Sherwood is not helping matters one bit.

Agree that the anti-Sherwood brigade shouldn't (and can't in all honesty) lay the blame for this utter farce of a season entirely on him. But, in saying that, he's still got to take some stick for his often bizzarre tactics, selections and ill-advised comments which, even for a novice, have been poor.
And yes, those 'cunts on the pitch' have to take a big slice of the blame - some of the costly, individual errors lately have made my blood boil. That first-minute goal was a shambolic, unforgivable disgrace!

Agree that the anti-Sherwood brigade shouldn't (and can't in all honesty) lay the blame for this utter farce of a season entirely on him. But, in saying that, he's still got to take some stick for his often bizzarre tactics, selections and ill-advised comments which, even for a novice, have been poor.
And yes, those 'cunts on the pitch' have to take a big slice of the blame - some of the costly, individual errors lately have made my blood boil. That first-minute goal was a shambolic, unforgivable disgrace!

Yeh what are we gonna do though if walker is injured we are left with naughton and so on and so on. Quality of the squad has been shown up today, Gerrard, sterling, Sturridge and Suarez are miles ahead of our players apart from eriksen.

Not enough to stand with them by the pitch though?

Back
Top Bottom