Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

S3aCiUQ.jpg

did yous see the cunt taking credit today for the 'legacy' he left at spurs...taking full absolute credit for out young players emergence. bentaleb maybe but fuck right off for the rest of them you little ferrit. i cant stand the man

Been watching Final Score and see he still does that shit eating smarmy grin after a shit result. Bad when you're chasing top 4 but I'd imagine that crap will grate more with fans if they stay in the drop zone

Had to laugh at his Five live radio interview...When told Villa only had 2 shots on target, he went "Yeah? How many did Stoke have then?" "Six".........."Oh".

My hatred for Vila comes purely for the fact i tip them to go down every year, and they never do.

Plus im probably racist against northerners or something

Back
Top Bottom