Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He will be manager when we play them..
They won't sack him this week but he is undoubtedly in trouble..

Villa have the worst record of late for their choice of managers.. Their pas t3 have all been major flops and the fans have had demonstrations to get rid.. A sherwood demo is not far away..
They hated McLeish, they detested Lambert and now they are more anti-Tim than we ever were..

They will go down very soon if not this year..

I will laugh my Nuts off when this happens..
ArtyB ArtyB will tell you, they had a " let's laugh at Spurs" thread on their vital villa website, which went on n to 400 odd pages.this started when we had 2 points from 8 games and carried on until 2 years ago.. They were above us and horribly cocky and used to invade our board to gloat on a regular basis.. Bunch of shit bags who will get no sympathy from me when they become the next Leeds..

:freundgoal::freundgoal:

Told you. If there's anything you want to know about villa or any other team just ask.

:goonermong::goonermong:

BBC being nice and subtle with the picture on their story page.....

_86317798_sherwood4.png

:pochlol:

I'm thinking about doing my badges tbh, if that fucking clown can manage two massive clubs in the premier league on the strength of winning a medal 2o years ago anybody can. How could levy be so stupid to put him in charge? still trying to work that one out-then even worse on Villa! Morons

I'm thinking about doing my badges tbh, if that fucking clown can manage two massive clubs in the premier league on the strength of winning a medal 2o years ago anybody can. How could levy be so stupid to put him in charge? still trying to work that one out-then even worse on Villa! Morons
I'm utterly convinced that he was a troublemaker at the club, and that Levy knew this. Not least it was said that he helped to conspire against AVB during his time with us. I reckon the reason he was given the job was to have a way of getting him out of the club without Sherwood causing trouble. It was a win win for Levy. Sherwood does well then he's indirectly found a winner. He does badly and he's easy to kick out, plus Sherwood leaves with a golden step on the ladder to management so would have no credible reason to argue with the club. The fact that it was an 18 month contract with a break clause after 6 months speaks volumes. Frankly, it's a testament to Sherwood's egomania that he accepted it despite the break clause.

Back
Top Bottom