Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...anyone still regretting he left was relieved of his Gilet duties??

To be fair, this was back in May, but still... :levyeyes:

Fair comments Mr B.

So far Sherwood looks a better manager than Poch, and all those who called him 'unflattering' names and generally gave him dogs' abuse, and this forum was by no means the worst, are now looking very silly.

However as you say, let's see how he (and indeed Poch) look at the end of next season.

I've lost a lot of faith in Poch, so my bet ATM is Sherwood will be looking the better Prem manager by then.:sherwoodlol:

It would be SO Spursy for them to sack Tim and install someone like Pep/Klinsmann/Ancelotti JUST before we play them next Monday...
# you'llsee!

He will be manager when we play them..
They won't sack him this week but he is undoubtedly in trouble..

Villa have the worst record of late for their choice of managers.. Their pas t3 have all been major flops and the fans have had demonstrations to get rid.. A sherwood demo is not far away..
They hated McLeish, they detested Lambert and now they are more anti-Tim than we ever were..

They will go down very soon if not this year..

I will laugh my Nuts off when this happens..
ArtyB ArtyB will tell you, they had a " let's laugh at Spurs" thread on their vital villa website, which went on n to 400 odd pages.this started when we had 2 points from 8 games and carried on until 2 years ago.. They were above us and horribly cocky and used to invade our board to gloat on a regular basis.. Bunch of shit bags who will get no sympathy from me when they become the next Leeds..

As much as I despise the weasel toerag, I don't see how this does any favours for Villa. They've chopped and changed managers so often, and they've got an almost entirely new squad of Sherweasel signings. Ironically, if I were them I would've given him until Christmas.
They could start off hiring a qualified, licensed and experienced football manager?

The EPL and FL are full of them.

If they get a decent one they have quality to beat the drop. May even be a bit of flair in there if they build around players like Gil.

They could start off hiring a qualified, licensed and experienced football manager?

The EPL and FL are full of them.

If they get a decent one they have quality to beat the drop. May even be a bit of flair in there if they build around players like Gil.
I don't think there are a great deal decent ones out there. Well, there's Rodgers I suppose. But there aren't that many PL experience managers out of work right now who have managed recently and are with Villa's price range. Really they should have moved more quickly and gone for Big Sam. He would've been perfect to take a club like that out of the relegation zone.

However, if their track record is anything to go by Villa will likely make another underwhelming choice and end up down this coming summer.

Back
Top Bottom