Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Played great tonight IMO and was the reason for our best spell. In Werner and Johnson we have two of the fastest players in the league. We really need to utilize their speed as much as possible because it clearly bares fruit

Top Lad, well played, like he said in his interview his job is more creating being part of the build up play unlocking defenses so others can score and he did that.

Made all the difference Madders was out there today he was always looking for him and the rest of the players compared to the last game have obviously been told to use him as an outlet on the left.

Great assists but his tenaciousness was most impressive. He was everywhere and not afraid to go in on a tackle. He and Richy in the press is going to be huge

2 games, 2 assists, with ring rust.

I would have given him a free hit for about 5 games but he's already producing, and seemed to work hard for the team today too.

Pleased with that.

I really did not understand why he was criticised for the first half.
He is a fantastic player.
Like Ange I don't care whether he scores or not. I'll accept an assist every game.

That’s my preference. Kulu is driving me spare
Me too at the moment and I’m a big fan but I thought he was miles off it again tonight. He looks a shadow of the player from earlier on in the season. I hope I’m wrong but at the moment he’s not looking like a good fit for this team. Maybe he’s just having a dip and his confidence is low. He does go through dips as we’ve seen before then steps up again.

Back
Top Bottom