Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

An absolute no brainer. Why some of people here wanted CHO ahead of Werner is beyond me... For a squad depth option we could do much worse than him.
People are very quick to turn on a player in this fandom.

Any positive contributions will be forgotten at the earliest convenience. But any mistake will be remembered forever.

As long as he isn’t a starter and isn’t on stupid wages it isn’t the worst thing I guess.

I’d still prefer another LW, but it’ll probably be Son starting there won’t it?

How you quantifying that exactly?

How many losses did he start in and of those how many did he fail to score/assist in?

He started 10 games for us:

5 wins
- Brentford (assist)
- Brighton
- Palace (goal)
- Luton
- Forest (assist)

3 draws
- Man Utd (assist)
- Everton
- West Ham (assist)

2 losses
- Newcastle
- Woolwich (went off injured)

In the 8 games he didn't start:

3 wins
- Aston Villa (goal)
- Burnley (injured)
- Sheffield Utd (injured)

5 losses
- Wolves
- Fulham
- Chelsea (injured)
- Liverpool (injured)
- Man City (injured)

Means more funds elsewhere presumably? Fine as a bench option but hopefully Timo isn't the primo and the club have other plans.

It is very concerning about other moves. Does it mean no other left winger coming in or that we are going to stick with Richy and Son as strikers?

Neither are very appetising.

Who said the other week, imagine if our transfer business is Werner, Gallagher, KWP and a couple of others like Tosin and a striker? Scary it could well happen.

It is very concerning about other moves. Does it mean no other left winger coming in or that we are going to stick with Richy and Son as strikers?

Neither are very appetising.

Who said the other week, imagine if our transfer business is Werner, Gallagher, KWP and a couple of others like Tosin and a striker? Scary it could well happen.
Me and I wish I’d never typed it🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom