To Renew or not Renew poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you, as an existing St holder renew ?

• Yes

Votes: 58 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 17 17.9%

• Total voters
My wife wants me at home and 1 of my son's has stopped as soon as we put Jose incharge my other stopped within a few weeks and I found myself scrapping around trying to find people to go with. After they came the first time they didn't come again.I am thinking I will still buy all 3 in the hope Jose gets sacked
Flippin' younger generation, just a bunch of woosies (not sure if that's the right spelling, but you know what I mean!).
Can you imagine if we gave up every time we signed a manager we didn't like!!!
:mourbringit:

renewed, unlikely to enter the ballot (for a few reasons) but it's great knowing the family have the option, maybe not much this season but next. My eldest (11) keeps mentioning the meat pies and my Mum loves the time with the grand kids – win, lose or draw it's where memories and bonds are made.

We might have to start driving as it's not easy for a 70 year old but we will find a way... COYS.

Spurs are for life. Not just for Twitter bragging rights.

Only English team to win the Audi Cup...... and worth mentioning still current holders until 2021.

So not that I’m bragging......... but .... that’s kind of a big deal in certain parts.

At least ..... That’s what some people say.

And as a world leader says:
Read the books! Read the manuals!!

Any news on the water break nonsense and 5 subs going back to 2 x 45 minutes and 3 subs real football?

Back to three subs voted through today.

No news on water breaks yet, although I did find something dated 13 July which said that they will be scrapped, along with the extra televised matches. That also said that the five sub rule will remain too so I suspect it was all guesswork and probably total bollocks. Oh and it was in the Mirror. :pochunimpressed:
Edit: Water breaks gone too. :pochhail:

Last edited:
Flippin' younger generation, just a bunch of woosies (not sure if that's the right spelling, but you know what I mean!).
Can you imagine if we gave up every time we signed a manager we didn't like!!!
:mourbringit:

Yeah I told them I know we hate Jose but at least you didn't have gross and Graham . Now they were depressing

Considering renewing just for the Now TV passes.....

:mourbringit::mourfacepalm:

I love a bargain.

Now imagining Ledley pitch side, telling Arteta to fuck off and then hobbling onto the pitch when we are victorious in the NLD.

NO KNEE SLIDES LEDLEY!!!

The man is going to win spurs a trophy in a year ending in one isn’t he. Isn’t he????

Back
Top Bottom