Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The figures are final for the clubs who are out. Here’s a breakdown:

“Spurs earned €12.7m just for appearing in the group stage, where their record of five wins and one draw earned them €8.7m and appearing in the first knockout round was worth a further €6m.

The TV pool earned the north London outfit €32.4m, bringing up a total of €60.1m (£51.9m).”

Are you suggesting that we only received £4m more than the season before?
44m

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/General/02/51/12/21/2511221_DOWNLOAD.pdf

hahahahahhahahaha 10 times that if not more so we will lose 450m from not playing in the CL ... I didn't realise you were talking in Cambodian Rial, thought you were being serious ..... what an utter numpty ....
I know you're not even Spurs and think player contract have to be renewed 2 year prior to expiry but this is even a new low for you

Fixed that for you. Which equates to £37.4m using the same exchange rate.

Ooooops! :dembelelol:

As the considerable evidence begins to mount...Fuck CL and Toby.

At this rate we may as well have a whip round.... We could even auction a few of my classic spurs shirts if we're struggling paying 'da rent' on a slow month.

I think there is a £25m release clause in his contract in 2019, the contract expires in 2020. Not sure why I think this, but I must have read the same thing as Gatsby

Toby's contract expires in 2019 ... we have a one year option to 2020 but if we take up that option Toby gains a 25m release clause ....

Watch ArcspacE disagree with a direct quote from the Tottenham website ....

Last edited:
So less than 50m which is what I claimed initially we made from that CL season.

...Yet we'd stand to lose at least 10 times as much next year?

Right-o, champ!

Lemme know when you begin to tire of digging that hole for yourself... I'll give you a hand.

...Yet we'd stand to lose at least 10 times as much next year?

Right-o, champ!

Lemme know when you begin to tire of digging that hole for yourself... I'll give you a hand.
I believe we do - if you think the direct revenue is all we get - I genuinely pity you. Not to mention prospective player coming in.

'fam' - what are you, a Gooner-TV maggot?

Bantz and serious comment from the same bloke in the same thread.... Sorry if I've underestimated how challenging this would prove for you.

Your choice of emoji seems unintentionally appropriate.

Shall i use colour coding in future?

Bantz and serious comment from the same bloke in the same thread.... Sorry if I've underestimated how challenging this would prove for you.

Your choice of emoji seems unintentionally appropriate.

Shall i use colour coding in future?
'fam' - LMFAO

I believe we do - if you think the direct revenue is all we get - I genuinely pity you. Not to mention prospective player coming in.

Ffs... If you're right, quantify your claim with hard facts.... This is numerical and shouldn't prove to difficult if accurate.

This is NOT a subjective debate.

'fam' - what are you, a Gooner-TV maggot?

Yeh... Spot on.... Wish we could all be more like them.

No - CL revenue + sponsorship deals, TV rights, etc. - call it even 300m - still nothing compared to the small loss of selling abroad. Or are you happy to strengthen our rivals?

Spurs moved up one place in the annual list, published today, after they increased revenue last season by £96.4m to £305.6m Deloitte

Feckin good job we had CL, who knew that an even 300m of our income came from there ... bit surprised our TV money, Season Tickets, Match Receipts, Merchandising, and Sponsorship only raised 5.6m ...

Come on ArcspacE you keep sending em' down ... we'll keep knocking them back ....

Spurs moved up one place in the annual list, published today, after they increased revenue last season by £96.4m to £305.6m Deloitte

Feckin good job we had CL, who knew that an even 300m of our income came from there ... bit surprised our TV money, Season Tickets, Match Receipts, Merchandising, and Sponsorship only raised 5.6m ...

Come on ArcspacE you keep sending em' down ... we'll keep knocking them back ....
You've been long found out, mate - why even bother?

Back
Top Bottom