Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm..following the Poch signing, maybe I could just about accept Toby being flogged to United then. On the basis it must be with the gaffers approval.
Milk the cunts for every penny Danny boy.

Hmm..following the Poch signing, maybe I could just about accept Toby being flogged to United then. On the basis it must be with the gaffers approval.

Hey John, it's a party.... Don't keep all the drugs for yourself.

Enjoy. :dierpochhug:

giphy.gif

:dierpochhug:

I think we saw last season that as long as we keep Vertonghen and see further development in Sanchez and Foyth that we are covered.

My honest view is that Alderweireld is a loss but not as severe as Walker's irrefutably turned out to be.

I will however be fuming if we have not secured an additional centre back before any probable sale.

Sorry, I don't get this.

If it was insane selling Toby to a direct rival yesterday, it's still insane today.

Pochettino's new contract is still fantastic news, no doubt about it, but I don't see as it changes anything regarding what our selling policy should be.

Sorry, I don't get this.

If it was insane selling Toby to a direct rival yesterday, it's still insane today.

Pochettino's new contract is still fantastic news, no doubt about it, but I don't see as it changes anything regarding what our selling policy should be.
Transient insanity

Basically we all feel safe and secure aboard the good ship Poch once more and don't give a fuck about the dingy that is Alderweireld.

All part of the fickle football fan

Now a premier league title has been spotted..... full steam ahead

Hurrahhhh

Internet 'victory' - are you Sammy in disguise?
Deary me, kid
Oh wait, you mean plucking figures out of your arse ISN'T working for you afterall.?
I'm mimicking you, you mug. :pochrolleyes:
Sure thing, pal
...Unlike your accountancy skills. :dembelelol:
Doneski, cunto

"Hello.... is that Travelodge? Yes, I'd like to book a double room please... the names? Oh yes... I need to get a room for ArcspacE ArcspacE and Airfixx Airfixx
Thank you!"

Back
Top Bottom