Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

See, that’s where you are wrong. He’s garbage. That’s why he’s off to the World Cup, is regarded as one of the best defenders in the world and is being courted by one of the biggest teams on the planet for £50m+.

Wish I was that garbage.
If kane wanted to go he would be called slow, fat, boring, heavy-breathing garbage by the same people who suddenly downgrade any player who wants to go. Just like city got the wrong full back. Walkers shit & trippier is miles better.

Last edited:
If kane wanted to go he would be called slow, fat, boring, heavy-breathing garbage by the same people who suddenly downgrade any player who wants to go. Just like city got the wrong full back. Walkers shit & trippier is miles better.
If Griffiths scored 40 goals next season and Kane was injured for 70% of the season, I wouldn’t call him shit, but I’d be more comfortable with him leaving.

That’s the scenario we have regarding Toby and Sanchez, minus the fact that Kane is a loved academy gem and Toby isn’t.

I see. So you want him sold off the back of being garbage for a few games. You said Kane was garbage for a few games last season too.

Compared him to a sloth as I recall when Harry wasn’t quite fit and busting a gut for us

Great fan.....

this thread is getting tiresome. If he stays and returns to form -great. If he leaves for £70m, fine. I'd prefer he stay personally but without a crystal ball i don't know what the best move is.

far too much hypothesis and speculation on here.

Tbf, It has the right mixture of speculation, semantics and point scoring needed to bump up an ailing thread. If we could replicate in the current transfer thread we could look to hit the 1000 page target. We don't have a large enough pool to compete on the minor threads as well, we should look to concentrate resources on the main event.

People making uncomplimentary remarks about Toby, is exactly like someone you loved with all your heart, but who cheat on you, and you then feel they are the scum of the earth and wish them nothing but bad luck. If the transfer doesn't happen, are we going to forgive (but never forget!)?

People making uncomplimentary remarks about Toby, is exactly like someone you loved with all your heart, but who cheat on you, and you then feel they are the scum of the earth and wish them nothing but bad luck. If the transfer doesn't happen, are we going to forgive (but never forget!)?
He hasn't demanded to leave though he just wanted more than we'd give him.

Back
Top Bottom