Tottenham Boys We’re Still Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah, just up the road from me then. I live a couple of minutes from the hospital.

I've forever at that damn place....... Next time you hear the manic tooting of a car horn, shout back "yids" nice and loud.... It might be me. :)

Last edited:
All I remember about canvey is a camping shop that’s massive.
Used to go down to Kings, they used to have quite a few comedians down there back in the day. Bobby Davro, who was really funny live, Jim Davidson who was ok, and Jimmy Jones, who used to do my head in every time he broke into song, he was crap.

Those excursions were like something out of a Carry on film, a big coach load of us, most from the Council that my Uncle worked for, piling mob handed into Kings and virtually drinking the place dry, there were some real power drinkers in that mob.

I miss those days.

Back
Top Bottom