Tottenham Hotspur confirm Levy has read my email, "suggestions have all been noted"; are we on the brink of a mega transfer spree?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am not necessarily saying that my experiences of Champions League Fantasy football and BT Sport's Bundesliga weekly round-ups mean I have better scouting pedigree than Steve Hitchen, but... I can work for all 12 months of the year including January and I wouldn't have signed off on Gedson Fernandes. Just saying.

15000510.jpg

14904510.jpg

Knowing you definitely have the ear of the chairman, I bet you're gutted you didn't suggest Messi and Ronaldo, Neymar, MBappe and De Bruyne now.

Wonder how many of these poor Julia gets each week
1 or 1 million it does not matter, we all know it is the same reply. The only risk is repetitive strain injury from pressing send.

Steve Hitchen might actually be Julia. January is over so it’s on with the pencil skirt , bee hive wig and crack on with being condescending to the fans. I think as creepy as it sounds someone should ask Julia for a photo, Hitchen in drag could be the only highlight this season, OH how we have falllen

Back
Top Bottom