Tottenham Hotspur confirm Levy has read my email, "suggestions have all been noted"; are we on the brink of a mega transfer spree?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am not necessarily saying that my experiences of Champions League Fantasy football and BT Sport's Bundesliga weekly round-ups mean I have better scouting pedigree than Steve Hitchen, but... I can work for all 12 months of the year including January and I wouldn't have signed off on Gedson Fernandes. Just saying.

15000510.jpg

14904510.jpg

Did you send him a Spurs version of the Bootsy Egan letters?

Mareaga and Skrinar...swerve Milenkovic and Ings Neto fix your list Mr head of recruitment
Marega was the best striker I could find on a free, and I don’t think Vinicius has shown he’s worth his buy option so far.
Skriniar starts for Inter now, and seems to be doing well.

Milenkovic instead of Skriniar would be fine by me. I don’t think Ings would come just to be a back up, while Wolves have sold Jota and seen Jimenez get injured, so I think they’d say no to any more transfers of their forwards.

Its amazing that we have so many ITK at the club; yet before the Amazon documentary not a single one of them mentioned Hitchin and attributed all transfer dealings to Levy.

So a transfer spree is a good thing is it? I remember supporters getting excited when we brought in 7 new players after selling Bale. That did not turn out well. Last summer we brought in lots of players and again supporters got excited. At first it looked good but now does not look so good. So do we do it again but expect a different result? Are our income streams coming back or will fans still be locked out of the game.

Please note that Spurs have an option to buy Vinicius for that 40 mil or whatever it is but we don’t have to pay that much. There’s no reason we couldn’t get him for 10 mil if Benfica are willing to sell him for that.

Please note that Spurs have an option to buy Vinicius for that 40 mil or whatever it is but we don’t have to pay that much. There’s no reason we couldn’t get him for 10 mil if Benfica are willing to sell him for that.
He's hardly playing so doubt we'd buy him to be honest. Although I think 10m would be a great price.

Back
Top Bottom