Tottenham Hotspur FC v ACF Fiorentina UEFA Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Referee should lose his job. Fucking disgraceful.

FIFA, UEFA and the FA all need to do more to stamp this out. The odd mistake is understandable. But a performance with this many errors, directed solely at one team cannot be overlooked. Two clear penalties and countless shocking decisions.

And for the eurosceptics, he's Romanian too!
Yea, what got me wasn't that he was bad. He just didn't seem up to it at this level.

Michael Owen is being interviewed by Danish TV at Old Trafford after the Midtjylland game.

Starts off by saying "I think Midtjylland did great in the first leg, away from home"...

Michael.. You're at Old Trafford, you fucking idiot.

Great performance, Alli is positively Zidane-esque in the way he shifts the ball and the deft touches feathered across the pitch. It's nice to see Mason stepping up to the plate, would be easy for him to put his head down (alla Bentaleb) after effectively losing his automatic starting spot from last season. The Europa league draw from a premier league fan perspective is looking very tasty indeed, can we draw the other premier league sides next round?

Yes.

UEFA Europa League - Draws – UEFA.com

And some people want us to copy the European ultra style. Nothing wrong with it, for them. But this Spurs support sounds infinitely better than the chants at Palace and other clubs whose fans have started copying the ultra stuff.

I have to say that your avatar is now officially brilliant.

Excellent squad management by Poch. A professional job done against a very good side, our EL team better than the Violas best! Obviously prefer to draw a side in Western Europe, don't think we should fear anyone else left.

giphy.gif

I'd say we're favourites against anyone but Dortmund on that list.

I'd say we are favourites to GET Dortmond on that list!!

This competition pure class, very exciting, Gary Neville, Lazio, Dortmund, Man U, Liverpool its a very exciting lineup of teams! Love the European stuff

Crowd sounded heaps better tonight

Viva Mauricio!!! We always bounce back - so professional

Excellent squad management by Poch. A professional job done against a very good side, our EL team better than the Violas best! Obviously prefer to draw a side in Western Europe, don't think we should fear anyone else left.

They all fear us!

:pochserious2:

Back
Top Bottom