Tottenham Hotspur FC v ACF Fiorentina UEFA Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bellerin-Debuchy-Monreal-Gibbs?!
stewie-suicide-o.gif
Now go wash your mouth out with soap!

Just asked Siri for the score tonight to test it (her) and she told me fiorentina and spurs drew 3-3. Stupid lying bitch.

My mrs wasn't happy too, that I have Siri with a female australian voice hahahaha

I'm sleeping alone tonight :walkercry:

Great performance from the team tonight, I thought Lamela, Toby & Hugo back in the team made a massive difference. Secure at the back and Lamela loves scoring in Europe. I thought Fiorentina were really poor with taking their chances they had 2 great chances where they had 2/3 players over and the man on the ball wanted to go for glory... Not complaining though and apart from that they had nothing.

Bring on the draw hopefully we get Sparta Prague, Tottenham win & Czech women win win.

The Park Lane-Shelf Side chant is absolutely kicking off!!!
Go on lads!
THIS IS FUCKING TOTTENHAM ATMOSPHERE PEOPLE
Listen to that crowd... and to think some people don't want nights like these.
Fans are amazing

...it was a perfect storm where everyone just kept going...
Put me in mind of the 20 minute continuous "Martin Jol's Blue'n'White Army" chant* all those years back (seems like a lifetime ago!!)

*ahem, which I started in the Park Lane... I tenkyouverymuch!

One of the most complete Spurs performances I've ever seen. Amazing that Alderweireld wasn't even in the running on the Spurs FB page for MOTM - He's fucking class. Dare I say it... He has a bit of that Ledders awareness about him?! Reads the danger and deals with it, plus he can play with the ball at his feet. An epic signing

Rock solid performance.
Another great non-nonsene performance by Wimmer.
I`ve actually stopped being nervous of Jan being out for Woolwich and Liverpool.

Now, please give us a soft draw, so that we can continue resting half the team.
Sparta Prague or Braga please.

One of the most complete Spurs performances I've ever seen. Amazing that Alderweireld wasn't even in the running on the Spurs FB page for MOTM - He's fucking class. Dare I say it... He has a bit of that Ledders awareness about him?! Reads the danger and deals with it, plus he can play with the ball at his feet. An epic signing
Don't dare say it. Say it!

I always knew Toby was good, but tonight he was immense in all the right places. Hands down the best defender this season.

Toby Alderweireld is the best defender we've had since Ledley. And we've had some bloody good defenders.

Remember when people used to say that when Ledley King played, he made his partner better? Dawson? Gardner? Perry?

I noticed tonight Toby do the same thing with Big Kev. I don't think it's a coincidence that the minute we bought this geezer we became giants at the back.

Toby Alderweireld is fucking enormous for us. And I love him.

Tottenham-vs-Chelsea.jpg

Back
Top Bottom