TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Borussia Dortmund Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we rotate for a fucking aston villa but go more or less all in to salvage a dead europa campaign..what a joke.. Poch did NOT make a mistake last week,he is making one now if those players do not turn up on sunday.

Spurs bringing on Dier and Alli like...

i-am-not-left-handed.gif

I like the team.

I like Trippier and Davies as full backs but you can see such a noticeable difference in our play when Rose and Walker play. Hope they are on their game tonight.

we rotate for a fucking aston villa but go more or less all in to salvage a dead europa campaign..what a joke.. Poch did NOT make a mistake last week,he is making one now if those players do not turn up on sunday.

Before you go to bed tonight, I'd like you to ask one question at your evening prayers.

"Why, god, am I such a cunt"

Back
Top Bottom