TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Borussia Dortmund Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're not getting anything from this but we might as well have some fun, with luck it's are last Europa League game for a while

Until we finish 4th and lose the qualifier against some team from central Europe

I hope we get stuck into the cunts. As long as they leave feeling they've had a good going over, if not technically, physically.
It rarely happens with us but imagine a we get 2 early goals in the opening 15 minutes , one a penalty for which their keeper gets sent off. Just before half tim Reuss is stretchered off requiring breathing apparatus following a brutal challenge by Tom Caroll.
and then I'd get my cock out
The thing is, if, somehow, we get back into this tie it could be one of the last great nights at The Lane....... probably won't though.

0-3 down after 13mins against then current CL Champions and down to 10 men, 0-4 Down before half time in the San Siro.

The mighty Tottenham Hotspur won the tie 6-5 on aggregate.

"This is football".

Think of the lineups as investments. You wouldn't want to put your money on high risk investments with mediocre potential reward, when you could instead put them on lower risk investments with higher potential reward.

(What you invest in a football game is energy and the risk of injuries)
with Investments, you have to Speculate to accumulate, every investment is a risk?

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life" Mohammad Ali.

0-3 down after 13mins against then current CL Champions and down to 10 men, 0-4 Down before half time in the San Siro.

The mighty Tottenham Hotspur won the tie 6-5 on aggregate.

"This is football".
The way you've twisted that...

giphy.gif

if we put out a strong team and still get rinsed that will be a bit of a concern.
at the moment I'm fairly relaxed because it wasn't our best that they shat on.

Heading down to the Lane now. As a plastic paddy I will be getting smashed in the Irish centre before the match. Really hyped for this one regardless of which team we put out. We are Tottenham and its time to show BD who really owns the crown as the best supporters in Europe. COYFS :kaneear:

Back
Top Bottom