Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly thought Winks was the difference between dire boredom and a win and dire boredom and a draw.

But in the end 3 points.

And I should sleep well tonight.

I'd call it a Covid fall out.. Sums up the season since the games recommenced
You can’t really blame the players can you, I guess half of them feel the same as us and that the season should have just been ended, there is fuck all left to play for now and the end goal I guess is to remain the injury free?

The amount of needless free kicks conceded was crazy, just giving them opportunity to lump it in. Thankfully their delivery was poor and Dier and Harry got a few great headed clearances in.

Largely uninspiring in terms of quality and performance, but three points and a clean sheet all the same. Everton were dire though.
Hopefully though, something to build on in the coming games.

Awful game. We didn't deserve anything more than a draw.
Our right side is an effing trainwreck.
Two more games this week and Mourinho doesn't make a sub until 70, and waits until 85 for the last two.

Back
Top Bottom