Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly thought Winks was the difference between dire boredom and a win and dire boredom and a draw.

But in the end 3 points.

And I should sleep well tonight.

Under the radar a bit today but without looking at the stats I bet he made the most touches and forward passes.

The right side of Sissoko Aurier Moura was awful not a braincell between them or a forward pass.

If Ndombele isn't starting against shitting Bournemouth we have issues with him simple as

Awful game. We didn't deserve anything more than a draw.
Our right side is an effing trainwreck.
Two more games this week and Mourinho doesn't make a sub until 70, and waits until 85 for the last two.
And persists with Sissoko in CM..

Really want him to success but he’s making himself very difficult to like rn

Woolwich game Is massive

Putrid. Fetid. Glad that I didn’t have to make my way to North London to watch that utter tripe. To Bore Is To Do.

Got a result but I wish I didn’t have to watch “football” like that.

Do it 38 times and we win the league though........

Would it be worth it? Has to be a yes.

All about the trophies.
Winners etc etc.
Play like that against the other Merseyside team in the league and Doctor Tottenham had better get ready to dole out plenty of jellies to the punters.

Considering the slump we are in I don't give a fuck about playing style, result was all that mattered. We needed a win and we grifted one.

Now onwards to Bournemouth.

Back
Top Bottom