Tottenham Hotspur v. Internazionale (Home), 7 Mar 2013 20:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn't really have asked for a better way to head into a game at San Siro. Single goal to us and they'll need five.

So three goals against Inter, three games in a row.

Are there any circumstances in which it's ok to want Chavski to win a match? I want us to be the team dumping them out of it. Imagine how good doing the twats would be, especially if it was in the final.

Was it my imagination, or did we just make Inter Milan look like a Pub Trattoria team?

Oh, and why the fuck did Palacio have a wire sticking out of his head?

Should've scored another goal or two, that's the only thing I can complain about.. Still, if we can get an away goal Inter will need 5 goals to get through. Let's hope Lennon's hamstring isn't too bad. All round a very good performance, from goalkeeper to striker. Well played from everyone!

Surely, the MOTM has to be parker or Lennon ... they played so so well ...

and parker ... speechless ... he really works his ass off ... great performance by them and overall great team work...

THANKS AVB

Thoroughly deserved the win, deserved it to be bigger. As long as the injury isn't serious then tonight has set us up perfectly for the rest of the season. Bale gets a rest, we can soak up in the San Siro rather than chase and it should mean fresher legs for the games to come. Top stuff

Are there any circumstances in which it's ok to want Chavski to win a match? I want us to be the team dumping them out of it. Imagine how good doing the twats would be, especially if it was in the final.

Not sure my heart could take it!

Their cunt fans don't want to win it, or at least the ones I've spoken to. They actually aren't really interested in the season now really, since they can't win the prem and aren't in the champs league. Cunts.

As much as I understand how good it would be to do that, I would rather the teams we play in Europe to be foreign teams, I don't know what it is, but playing English teams takes the shine off it for me. So I hope Newcastle and Chelsea both go out.

Did I interpret that wrong or did AVB suggest that they would have got Bale booked intentionally at 3-0 anyway in his post match interview?
Wouldn't surprise me, gotta think about it from a cynical managers point of view, 3-0 up and cruising, tough games ahead, might as well get the looming ban for a lesser important game in the fixture list...

Back
Top Bottom