Tottenham Hotspur v. Internazionale (Home), 7 Mar 2013 20:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MaynoothSpur MaynoothSpur I didn't do any of my superstitions today. I walked down the wrong stairs from WHL station, I got a burger instead of a kebab, I didn't give money to the charity buckets... I don't know what to believe!

MaynoothSpur MaynoothSpur I didn't do any of my superstitions today. I walked down the row stairs from WHL station, I got a burger instead of a kebab, I didn't give money to the charity buckets... I don't know what to believe!
THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING! QUICK KNOCK ON WOOD THROW SALT OVER YOUR SHOULDER NOOOOW!!!! :harrywtf:

The ref didnt seem to understand thats its possible for it to not be a foul OR a dive...
It was a definite dive. He did the full stun-gunned salmon before the defender touched him. He has been booked for diving in the past for no reason, but that one was a bad one.

Oh well, who cares? Spurs 3 inter Milan 0 is a score I didn't think I'd ever see 10 years ago. COYS!

Gif-gurus. Anyone possibly make a gif of the Bale ,Lennon & Walker sprint when JD broke?

There's a packet of Crisps ( of their chosen flavour) in it for the one who makes it

So at work we get sent a daily email from a press agency stating what the big news stories of the following day are going to be. Whoever writes them is clearly a Spurs fan :balelol:

U.S. unemployment figures
Last month's data revealed a jobless rate of 7.9pc in January, compared to 7.8pc in December.

REC & KPMG Report on Jobs
Monthly guide to the UK labour market featuring survey of UK recruitment and employment consultancies on the latest trends.

SPORT
Bale thumps three past Inter
Tottenham's Gareth Bale puts in another sublime performance for Spurs whilst demolishing Inter 3-0, he also pledges his future to the club for the rest of his career

VAI1NLh6JPEm.jpg

The way we pressed the ball all over the field was the most impressive part of the performance for me. We were all over the field and working like such a unit. So much belief in this side, I love it. MOTM for me is the whole squad. Worked so well together. Very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom