Tottenham Hotspur v. Internazionale (Home), 7 Mar 2013 20:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should've scored another goal or two, that's the only thing I can complain about.. Still, if we can get an away goal Inter will need 5 goals to get through. Let's hope Lennon's hamstring isn't too bad. All round a very good performance, from goalkeeper to striker. Well played from everyone!
Think of it this way, if we score one goal at the San Siro, they need to score five.

Probably already been said but I thought Scotty and Moussa were sublime tonight. Also thought Siggy had a great game.

:parkerhmm: :dembele: :gylfi: :freund:

As much as I understand how good it would be to do that, I would rather the teams we play in Europe to be foreign teams, I don't know what it is, but playing English teams takes the shine off it for me. So I hope Newcastle and Chelsea both go out.

I could be wrong but I think everytime we've won a euro pot we've had to beat an English team on the way.

Am I the only one who's not massively confident going into this game? Fair enough they're a depleted team but they could still cause us problems. Maybe it's the memories of all the disappointment and let downs in the past in the back of my mind. I think we will win but I just can't see a 3-0 thrashing, how many teams have we beat by more than 2 goals all season? And you just know if they get an away goal it will come back to bite us on the arse in the away leg.

Guess someone looks a bit of a mug now.......
I put 1.50 on bale to score 1st and 3-0 @ 33/1 ten mins before the game.

Wouldn't surprise me, gotta think about it from a cynical managers point of view, 3-0 up and cruising, tough games ahead, might as well get the looming ban for a lesser important game in the fixture list...

Yeah I get the concept, just surprised he would come out and say it, didn't Mourinho get in trouble for doing that with Ramos and Alonso?

I could be wrong but I think everytime we've won a euro pot we've had to beat an English team on the way.

Yeah Wolves in 74 off the top of my head in the Final I remember, not sure who in 84 though. Not sure who in 63 though.

Just think it would be nice to be teams from different countries all the way.

This game has been my favourite I've seen live.
We dominated them and deserved all the goals!

Anyone moaning about little errors here and there need to remember why they watch Spurs. For the glory not perfection

We need to keep it together at the San siro let them come at us and catch them on the break. Get at least one goal They won't score 5 in 10 games against us. We'll do em but we just have to be patient.

Brad.

Showed that an old dog can learn new tricks.

He's not quite there yet, but I noticed tonight how he commanded the area much better, coming off his line to clear, claim balls, even a catch from a corner.

Obviously been working on it in training.

Well done Brad

I think he meant he probably wouldn't have played him in Italy anyway, therefore 'cleaning' his yellow for the Quarter-finals WERE we to get there!

'cleaning' was most definitely the word he used!

:freund:

All sounds a lot more logical than AVB admitting to using taboo tactcis :avblol:

So all the cards are wiped at the Quarter Final stage?

Back
Top Bottom